LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My experience with stents

7 hours ago, Loveable_guy said:

Cathdiap, it almost sounds like your urine is being diverted or forced in to your bowels. If you were not using your stent would you have the same issue on a long walk?

Just a guess but I would assume the subtle movement of the stent rubbing on the prostate during exercise is what is causing his peristalsis. Cathdiap, do you also feel an intense pleasure during these occurances?

On 11/29/2022 at 2:18 AM, Loveable_guy said:

Cathdiap, it almost sounds like your urine is being diverted or forced in to your bowels. If you were not using your stent would you have the same issue on a long walk?

I did the experiment of walking without a stent and then everything is back to normal. So no worries.

On 11/29/2022 at 9:48 AM, boyhood said:

Cathdiap, do you also feel an intense pleasure during these occurances?

No not anymore, until a few years ago I even had orgasms in public. 

On 11/29/2022 at 9:48 AM, boyhood said:

Just a guess but I would assume the subtle movement of the stent rubbing on the prostate during exercise is what is causing his peristalsis.

I have heard that some paraplegic people have to massage there anal spincter to trigger a bowel movement. So I think the movement of the stent within my pelvic floor affects the anal sphincter in the same way as a massage does. 

Anyways, I am more or less getting used to it happening, so I am continuing long evening walks every day and simply accept that half of the time I will return in a messy diaper. Maybe it's the universe saying: hey, if you're wearing diapers because you've made yourself urinary incontinent, how about I let you poop in them too. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I've learned a lot of thing coming on this post. I've discovered it lately, so 38 sheets to read. On the past i've used for years a foley cath and after i decided to modify it. Very close to some ideas i've seen here. Unfortunately i had a very bad experience. One of my DIY stent have finished on my bladder. I needed to go to emergency to take it off (a very very bad experience) ...So i just can just tell you the wire is one of the most important security way not to finish on hospital. This bad experience drove me to re think about my incontinence desire. In 2011 In tunisia i found a urologist and the incontinence process have started. Botox then, diabolo stent, then incontinentation (or sphincterotomy) ...
Below the pictures of my own past DIY foley cath (with the process : in french sorry).

The blog posts related are here : 
https://www.nathan-chevalier.fr/wordpress/victoire-confirmee/
https://www.nathan-chevalier.fr/wordpress/la-solution-finale/
https://www.nathan-chevalier.fr/wordpress/tuyau-de-pisseux-suite/

Capture d’écran 2023-01-22 à 09.23.05.png

Capture d’écran 2023-01-22 à 09.22.31.png

Capture d’écran 2023-01-22 à 09.22.22.png

Capture d’écran 2023-01-22 à 09.21.44.png

Capture d’écran 2023-01-22 à 09.21.36.png

• Like 1
On 11/13/2019 at 10:16 AM, Ferix said:

Thanks!  For some reason I didn't see your post until just now.

I actually did quite a lot of experimentation on bump size and shape. I tried a larger bump but I couldn't pass it beyond the meatus, which is unfortunate because like you, I also believe it would have stopped the migration into the bladder.

Another problem I ran into is that If the bump got too large or elongated, it thins the vinyl, weakening it, causing it to collapse and bend under pressure.

I'm sure there's a way we could produce stents from scratch, I just lack some of the knowledge to pull it off. They make all sorts of silicone sounds and catheters that are ribbed, tapered, and uniquely shaped. I imagine they have a mold that they inject silicone into to make their sounds and catheters. How is that process done and can it be done with stents at home?

Your design is very close to what I have in mind but I plan to use platinum silicon moulding around silicon hose to form the bumps and encase all the edges. I have ordered both putty and liquid to try out, I'm hoping the liquid is workable because it can be a bit thinner without worrying about anything becoming detached. Silicon does fuse to itself pretty well apparently, no idea if that's true across different types though. If the putty sticks to the tube well enough that could be an easy option to form the shape then dip the whole thing in liquid silicon for extra security (this way I don't have to muck around making moulds). 

I'm going to do the bigger second bulge - don't have to contend with a penis so inserting is probably easier for me. Great idea with the vinyl blowing - that's very cool!

On 7/8/2022 at 12:30 PM, Ferix said:

I tested the stent with a monofilament fishing line and had some curling with the retrieval line setup as how I described in my first diagram. I changed up how I fed the line through the holes and now there's even less curling. Both ways did not seem to cause enough curling for concern but it's better to have the least amount of curling. The cutting feeling I was referring to was the line snagging on the tip of the penis, monofilament fishing line was not very forgiving if shifted around it seemed.

It's stainless steel screwed into a silicone tubing (as originally stated). The grip of the screws into the silicone tubing are in my opinion greater than is needed to prevent it from coming apart. This is proven by my testing, you'll just have to take my word for it. Additionally, I'm wrapping the retrieval line around the proximal end so that the retrieval line is fed through every part as a fail safe for if it does come apart.

image.thumb.jpeg.fa60609f8c1ed6b64afa8d1408b8dcc5.jpeg

The stent will stay in place because the bumps are 10 mm in diameter and the silicone tubing is 6 mm in diameter. This will work similar to how a catheter balloon works by preventing the ends from passing through the internal sphincter muscle. I've used a similar method successfully with a different stent design.

I tested this warning out since your message by boiling the stent in water for 10 minutes and had no difference in fit with the silicone tubing and the metal ends; the grip is still just as strong.

I have these steel ends with 6mm tubing, I just pulled one out right now - I boiled them and felt like they fit tight enough but I gotta say that was a very nervous experience squeezing it past the sphincters on the way out, there is more force required than I expected.  I don't think I'm game to use that head again without encasing it in silicone. 

Hello Nathan, you have some interesting things at you Wordpress site and some interesting ideas regarding stents.

This is made in Holland, I do not know if you are aware of it.  And it is not available in the USA.

prostate stent

And hello Ivanna.  Interesting name choice!  It will be interesting to hear of your diapered adventures, I am sure.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Fakename4me said:

Hello Nathan, you have some interesting things at you Wordpress site and some interesting ideas regarding stents.

This is made in Holland, I do not know if you are aware of it.  And it is not available in the USA.

prostate stent

And hello Ivanna.  Interesting name choice!  It will be interesting to hear of your diapered adventures, I am sure.

Is there any way to buy this product to send to Europe?

15 hours ago, Fakename4me said:

prostate stent

That design is interesting, it is very much like the malecot catheters that expand/collapse the wings with a stylet, but instead uses what appears to be an external tube (straightener) to both place & retrieve the stent. But it is a prostatic stent so may not be long enough to bridge both urethral sphincters.

If it were long enough, it looks like the straightener would need to be placed just into the bladder. The pusher would push the stent out of the straightener so the first wings can expand into the bladder. Then be slowly withdrawn to repeat the process for the lower wings.

Retrieval would be possible with the opposite process if the retrieval string were passed through the straightener, just by pulling it back into it. At least that's what I'm gathering... Wish these springy wing stents could be made at home though because I like that idea.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Small update on my personal experience with stents. My problems with uncontrollably pooping my diaper during long walks have been solved. And I am now able to crack nuts with my anal sphincter.

?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, cathdiap said:

Small update on my personal experience with stents. My problems with uncontrollably pooping my diaper during long walks have been solved. And I am now able to crack nuts with my anal sphincter.

?

Love to know the secret, perhaps it could help others? Sounds like it was excising that help you?

Oh and remind me to keep my nuts away from your but! 

15 hours ago, Loveable_guy said:

Love to know the secret, perhaps it could help others? Sounds like it was excising that help you?

Just squeezing the sphincter as if my life depends on it.  At one point the bowels give up and the urge disappears. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, CountryRandy said:

I finally did it!  I made my own stent witch is similar in design to Cathdiap's and now have a total loss of control. I continuously drip into my diaper and cant even feel the stent.  I am in total bliss!

I'm glad there's finally someone for whom my stent design also seems to work. ? 

Enjoy! 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, zraihusky said:

Speaking of making ones own stent. I made one as well! It's a design that was talked about but I don't think it was created. I'll post a pic of it now and how I made it with materials later! 

16759556605825583154962430498221.jpg

Do not forget to say the materials of the ball and how you have glued it to the tube.

3 hours ago, sandiaper said:

Do not forget to say the materials of the ball and how you have glued it to the tube.

Actually, there is no glue! The silicon ball hole was widened slightly to go over the tube, but stays tightly in place. I wore it for over 2 weeks without issue. And have inserted and removed it so many time that some was more difficult than others, but the ball was still in the exact same place. I'll post it when I get a chance. Currently, I am working on refining the stent. The one I made before the current design had too many holes (with a leather hole punch) in it that when it moved, it caused abrasions, and currently I am dealing with a bad UTI and enlarged prostate from it. Lesson learned... just because it feels good, doesn't mean it is good. 

The design that worked the best only had two extra holes at the end to help with two things: pressure (hard to explain, but I will later), and drainage.

On a note for those that want to try before I post what I did, watch the size of the ball! Not too small, but not too big that it won't go through the meatus. Mine is snug through the meatus, and you have the make the sure the urethrae does not "bunch" up around the ball while it goes into place. Once it is in place, heaven! Barely any materials, and so easy to create. The longest time is to make sure the end is as smooth as possible in the ball on both ends. I would try to pull the ball over the end, but I don't want to risk it coming loose. But, even if the ball came loose in my bladder, it would come out like a kidney stone (though I have never had one of those).

• Like 2

This will be my attempt to explain how I create my stent. I have experimented with a lot of different materials and designs, but this is, for me, the best and easiest. This is my way, use at your own risk!

Materials:image.thumb.png.bc6b9f344c8e253fc65a002c76de68e5.png

Start with cutting a piece of tubing longer than the desired length. I start with about 8.5-inch tubing. I have tried many lengths, but they have always been too big! Too long of a tube can make it so it is in your bladder more, thus not removing all pee which can cause issues. Too short of a tube is not good as you can guess, it will not work. The point of a stent is to keep open two sphincters: the internal and external sphincters to allow pee to free flow between them. Please do your research before trying anything like this. This is what I do, not what you should do! Again, use at your own risk!!

With the heat gun on med-low, I use the sounding rod to help bend the tube. Slow is best! With the rod at the end, so I don't burn myself, the tip is in the tube about where I want the angle to be. I turn it often while bending it at almost 90 degrees. Going slow, so the tube doesn't warp. I use the ice water to cool it down fast, so I don't have to hold it as it cools. With one side done, I measure where I want the other bend to be. For me, it is about 4.5 inches from end to end. The tips are about 1.5 inches, but I leave more so I can attach the balls, and then I cut\sand the ends.

After bending the tube to my liking, I start on the balls\beads. With the Dremel, there is an attachment that comes with it that helps. I'm not sure what it is used for, but it barely fits in the hole that comes with the ball. I take my time to increase the hole size. I make it smaller than the tubing, just big enough to work the tubing into the hole with some effort. I move the ball into place. It will be about 1-2 inches from the bottom (I eye it mostly). I don't want it too long in the bladder that it will cause irritation with the bladder wall or too long in the urethra that it interferes with the bending of my penis. 

I cut the tubing down to the ball and then used the Dremel to smooth the end of the tubing. I start with the highest grit and go down to the cloth bit to finish it. The smoother, the better. Less room for bacteria or abrasions.
After I am pleased with that, I remove the ball from the side that will be in the urethra. I use the sewing needle and fishing line to fish the line from the outside to the inside of the tubing. The line only comes from the inside tube and not from the outside. That means the line circles half of the tubing on the outside. I place it in the area of the ball. I make sure I have at least a foot of line, it might be too much, but I prefer it at this point. I put the ball back onto the tube by threading the line through the ball and onto the tube. I cover the line on the outside of the tube with the ball.
There you have it! My stent!

I clean up everything and disinfect the stent by putting it in a solution for 1 minute of Cavicide (this is a dangerous solution, use and handle it at your own risk!!! I use Povidone Iodine to clean my hand, penis, and leave it on until I finish the insertion. I use Surgilube for the lube. I use my PA ring to keep the fishing line in place, making sure that there is enough slack for when I am erect. 

It isn't easy to insert for one reason, the balls. The balls barely fit through my meatus and make a pop then it does. Also, I must be careful about pushing the stent in and ensuring the urethra skin is moving over it and not bunched up in front of the ball. I use sterile lube and make sure it is on the ball. Removing is just as tricky, as the balls get caught on the urethra skin and sphincters, but with work, relaxation and going slow, it comes out without any pain or blood (luckily never had any of that yet)

Oh, one more thing! I forgot about the leather hole punch. I use that to put holes near the ball in the bladder. The smallest I can get. Also, these have to be softened as the edges are sharp, and they can cause damage (from experience!!) The holes are essential for me for a few reasons. One, they help relieve any pressure at the end part of my urethra if the bladder moves. I have felt that without the holes, I get a weird sensation, like a sucking if I had to describe it. It doesn't hurt or last long, but it is irritating that you are working away and then feel this weird sensation. Another reason I like the holes is to allow any pee to flow when the bladder wall blocks the tip. 

An important note about the holes is don't have too many!! I have covered the end of the tube that is in the bladder with them, and it felt great when it moved; even some massaged my prostate. I thought I was in bliss with the feeling that I even tried to get off with the feeling... but, in the end... I caused a LOT of damage to my prostate. I am currently on medicine to reduce my prostate swelling and other damage it has caused. But it was my "redesign" stent that went wrong, too many holes!! 

I am currently recovering from that stent and will keep it out for 2 months for that process. My last stent (even though it was a tad longer than I wanted, thus why I redesigned it) was doing great. I kept it in for 2 weeks without issue. Even by designing this stent from scratch, most have done great. Small changes in length, and the bad experience about having too many holes, otherwise, this is a winner in my book!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have completely stopped using lubricants and desinfectants. If the label says it's not safe for oral use then I can't think of any argument why it would be safe for my urethra.

So I rinse my stent on the inside and the outside with only hot water before use. I also pee a little before insertion so the urethra will be wet and smooth helping the stent to slide in very easily. Once the stent is in place I empty the rest of the bladder by putting pressure on my stomach relaxing the outer sphincter while pinching my penis. This will fill up and rinse the urethra with my pee including the parts surrounding the stent. I have done this for many many years now and never had any issues regarding infection or scarring. 

• Like 3
14 hours ago, zraihusky said:

This will be my attempt to explain how I create my stent. I have experimented with a lot of different materials and designs, but this is, for me, the best and easiest. This is my way, use at your own risk!

Materials:image.thumb.png.bc6b9f344c8e253fc65a002c76de68e5.png

Start with cutting a piece of tubing longer than the desired length. I start with about 8.5-inch tubing. I have tried many lengths, but they have always been too big! Too long of a tube can make it so it is in your bladder more, thus not removing all pee which can cause issues. Too short of a tube is not good as you can guess, it will not work. The point of a stent is to keep open two sphincters: the internal and external sphincters to allow pee to free flow between them. Please do your research before trying anything like this. This is what I do, not what you should do! Again, use at your own risk!!

With the heat gun on med-low, I use the sounding rod to help bend the tube. Slow is best! With the rod at the end, so I don't burn myself, the tip is in the tube about where I want the angle to be. I turn it often while bending it at almost 90 degrees. Going slow, so the tube doesn't warp. I use the ice water to cool it down fast, so I don't have to hold it as it cools. With one side done, I measure where I want the other bend to be. For me, it is about 4.5 inches from end to end. The tips are about 1.5 inches, but I leave more so I can attach the balls, and then I cut\sand the ends.

After bending the tube to my liking, I start on the balls\beads. With the Dremel, there is an attachment that comes with it that helps. I'm not sure what it is used for, but it barely fits in the hole that comes with the ball. I take my time to increase the hole size. I make it smaller than the tubing, just big enough to work the tubing into the hole with some effort. I move the ball into place. It will be about 1-2 inches from the bottom (I eye it mostly). I don't want it too long in the bladder that it will cause irritation with the bladder wall or too long in the urethra that it interferes with the bending of my penis. 

I cut the tubing down to the ball and then used the Dremel to smooth the end of the tubing. I start with the highest grit and go down to the cloth bit to finish it. The smoother, the better. Less room for bacteria or abrasions.
After I am pleased with that, I remove the ball from the side that will be in the urethra. I use the sewing needle and fishing line to fish the line from the outside to the inside of the tubing. The line only comes from the inside tube and not from the outside. That means the line circles half of the tubing on the outside. I place it in the area of the ball. I make sure I have at least a foot of line, it might be too much, but I prefer it at this point. I put the ball back onto the tube by threading the line through the ball and onto the tube. I cover the line on the outside of the tube with the ball.
There you have it! My stent!

I clean up everything and disinfect the stent by putting it in a solution for 1 minute of Cavicide (this is a dangerous solution, use and handle it at your own risk!!! I use Povidone Iodine to clean my hand, penis, and leave it on until I finish the insertion. I use Surgilube for the lube. I use my PA ring to keep the fishing line in place, making sure that there is enough slack for when I am erect. 

It isn't easy to insert for one reason, the balls. The balls barely fit through my meatus and make a pop then it does. Also, I must be careful about pushing the stent in and ensuring the urethra skin is moving over it and not bunched up in front of the ball. I use sterile lube and make sure it is on the ball. Removing is just as tricky, as the balls get caught on the urethra skin and sphincters, but with work, relaxation and going slow, it comes out without any pain or blood (luckily never had any of that yet)

Oh, one more thing! I forgot about the leather hole punch. I use that to put holes near the ball in the bladder. The smallest I can get. Also, these have to be softened as the edges are sharp, and they can cause damage (from experience!!) The holes are essential for me for a few reasons. One, they help relieve any pressure at the end part of my urethra if the bladder moves. I have felt that without the holes, I get a weird sensation, like a sucking if I had to describe it. It doesn't hurt or last long, but it is irritating that you are working away and then feel this weird sensation. Another reason I like the holes is to allow any pee to flow when the bladder wall blocks the tip. 

An important note about the holes is don't have too many!! I have covered the end of the tube that is in the bladder with them, and it felt great when it moved; even some massaged my prostate. I thought I was in bliss with the feeling that I even tried to get off with the feeling... but, in the end... I caused a LOT of damage to my prostate. I am currently on medicine to reduce my prostate swelling and other damage it has caused. But it was my "redesign" stent that went wrong, too many holes!! 

I am currently recovering from that stent and will keep it out for 2 months for that process. My last stent (even though it was a tad longer than I wanted, thus why I redesigned it) was doing great. I kept it in for 2 weeks without issue. Even by designing this stent from scratch, most have done great. Small changes in length, and the bad experience about having too many holes, otherwise, this is a winner in my book!

Hey zraihusky, this is very interesting.

Do you have any pictures of 1) the balls alone after you expand the hole as it would be interesting to see what size to expand the hole & 2) the Dremmel tool used to expand the hole (I've got the same Dremmel), & 3) a closeup of the holes you have punched/smoothed on your stent?

Also a question: You say you are able to remove the balls by hand. So my question is with the extreme tightness the balls must have when going in & out of the meatus, how do you not fear a ball will pop off the tubing?

What safeguards are in place to ensure this doesn't happen (no stitching etc)?

Also what's your plan if a ball were to pop off? I fear if the ball on the bladder end were to pop off, this wouldn't be possible to pee out like a kidney stone.

My first "Real" bed wetting. 

After several stent designs, materials, and testing; I had finally found one that was comfortable and staying in place.  Before bed I inserted the stent and put on a thick diaper.  When I woke up the next morning my diaper was soaking wet! I never woke up needing to pee! I usually wake up once or twice a night so getting better and more restful sleep was amazing.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, CountryRandy said:

After several stent designs, materials, and testing; I had finally found one that was comfortable and staying in place.  Before bed I inserted the stent and put on a thick diaper.  When I woke up the next morning my diaper was soaking wet! I never woke up needing to pee! I usually wake up once or twice a night so getting better and more restful sleep was amazing.

Yes, it's great to wake up in a wet diaper, not knowing when that happened. Happens to me about 50% of the time. The other times I wake up when I'm already peeing large amounts which of course I can't stop at all. I like that too.

• Like 1

Aside from a weaker anal sphincter (which is luckily under my control again) , it is very rewarding to wear my stent for extended periods of time. Less morning wood (very uncomfortable in a diaper), less urges when my bladder gets full at night or when sitting (it just empties itself not giving any signals) and less awareness of leaking in general as the tip of my penis gets a little numb due to the ongoing wetness. 

Also my employer has asked me to start working again from the office, so lots of diapered fun ahead during the train rides and at the office. They placed my personal diaper bin in an accessible toilet that is very much in sight from the working floor, so it will be harder to change diapers without anyone noticing. Whatever....

• Like 1
On 2/14/2023 at 10:54 AM, CountryRandy said:

OK its amazing right personally I have not made a stent yet but i do use a foley catheter 19 hours a day 4 days a week and then 24/7 till I have to go to work.  waking up wet and not having to get up every hour to maybe pee/wet it great 

• Like 2