LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Big Misstake

Well the outher day I decided that I was tired of shaving my public every three days.Becides I wanted a something as close to pre-puberty little boy down there or like the baby in me.So I went out and bought some Nair Hear Remover.Big Misstake.You talk about a chemical burn OUCH.That whole erea above my penise and down around my whole crotch is bright red.You can bet your ass I will not do that again.Looks like I might have to go to the V.A.Hospital emerg.room .Has this happened to anyone else that it got so bad they had to go to the hospital?

That sucks bud. I have found that trimming the hair to a short stubble, then using a razor and lots of cream is the best route to go about it. Then a soothing after-shave lotion. I tried using a regular after shave (forgetting the alcohol burn aspect) and lets just say getting that there learned me good.

Thank you for posting this Waynecook52. I keep myself shaved too and I'm getting tired of the upkeep and stubble and was thinking along the same lines you were. I know it says not for pubes on the box but that doesn't mean anything because due to our litigious society companies have to CYA in a major way. I know it must have sucked but you probably saved me from the same fate as you.

hugs,

Freta

3 hours ago, Codymoogle said:

I used it on my armpits once, according to the directions on the box. I went to wipe it off, and my hair came with it... But so did my skin.

That hurt like hell, I can only imagine using it on the genitals.

xxxxx

"READ THE DIRECTIONS" folks please and avoid the pain or at least some of it !

Of course those that did not have learned a valuable lesson and perhaps have did us a favor posting here.

You can do this but only in small areas at a time.

And like what the doctor or other medical professional say - "If it hurts don't do it" at least not the whole enchilada - gradual small steps.

With the underarms after applying the hair removing lotion/gel DO NOT using anything other than cool water and a water soaked hand towel

to remove the hair remains away ! Avoid rubbing repeatedly.

DO NOT use anti-perspirent for

11 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Let us know how you explained to the doctor at the VA why you were wearing wet diapers and used Nair on your pub(l)ic hair.

Rusty,my Dr.knows I wear and most of the Dr.in the e.r.know.Well the look on the Dr;s face when she said, you did what?made me laugh.She told me to use something I never would have thought of,she said to use my hydrocrtisone2.5%.She said if it don't get any better in three days to come back and she would give me something stronger.Ihope this works so I don't get billed for anouther med..Will keep all informed if it works.

On ?11?/?11?/?2015? ?10?:?03?:?56?, Dill_Pickle said:

Umm, I was wondering about a long soak in warm water, or possibly with some petrolatum, the idea being to dilute and dissolve whatever it is in nair that burns when your skin is thin.

8 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

Brian,you must have some tough skin.Well it took four days but,its gone.I know that I will stick to shaving from now on.

Either that or my skin just has a different ph to it. True I did toughen it up some when I got past the frequent rashes I used to get. My skin slowly managed to adapt to being wet after I had to start wearing 24/7 so now I don't get rashes very often any more. That may play a part in it as well.

I admit I tried a hair remover once as well, read the instructions and the thought, "How bad could it be?" Yeah, same thing ended up with a nice red rash and burning sensation, luckily we had some Neosporin which helped, but never tried that again.