LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

omg, what a great chapter. ??? the waiting was worth it. thanks elfy for this great story that entertained me all these years since the beginnng. looking forward for the next chapter. i have the feeling that steven already knew his diaper secret. because steven didn‘t seem to be so surprised to see nick wearing a diaper. i‘m sure that sarah already told him that her husband is now wearing diapers.  

sorry for my bad english.

greetings from germany. ?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New chapter of both Bad Husband and Baby of the Family posted on my Patreon today!

You can find them there or they will be posted everywhere else in one week as usual :)

• Like 2

Nick has been seen by Steven in a compromising way and now he desperately needs to talk to him. Unfortunately for Nick there is a football match kicking off in which he is taking part. Nick has to try and stop from embarrassing himself whilst also helping Steven's team. Can he manage both?

---

This story update, like every update, has been available on Patreon for the last week. I write a 2000+ word update every four days for Patreon and for just $5 you can get early access to all my stories. For $10 you get early access plus exclusive access to THIRTY-TWO exclusive stories! There are more tiers and rewards available on Patreon including free and discounted commissions, access to a discord server, story illustrations and more.

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

Nick was frozen to the spot staring at the doorway that his best friend had just disappeared through. It was like the shock of seeing Steven had caused his brain to reboot. It seemed like such a horrible situation he could hardly believe it had happened at all. It should’ve been impossible that something this bad could’ve happened.

It took a few seconds for Nick to realise he was still standing there with his shorts only halfway up his legs. He pulled them up and over his nappy as he tried to get his breathing under control. He knew he was expected out on the pitch, everyone was waiting for him, but going out there now that Steven knew his secret felt like a very difficult task. He started wondering if he was going to walk out of the changing rooms and into all the footballers crowded around ready to make fun of him. Maybe he should just get changed back into his clothes and leave. He couldn’t leave Steven in the lurch like that, he had to speak to them and explain. He wasn’t sure how he would explain it but he had to try something.

Nick took a deep breath as he finished getting changed. His boots felt strange, it had been a long time since he had tried on a pair. The gloves were maybe a size too big for his small hands but they would do. The real problem was him actually playing with this bulky nappy. How could he be expected to dive and make saves like this? He wasn’t even a good player even before he started wearing big padded disposables.

“I can’t put it off forever…” Nick said to psyche himself up.

The football boots meant he slid slightly as he walked along the floor. The studs made him feel slightly taller than usual. He walked to the doorway and nearly fell over on the way. His right foot slipped out from underneath him and he had to reach out to grab the frame of the door, as he steadied himself he felt a fresh spurt of urine soak into his nappy.

Outside the changing room there was lot of activity. There were four football pitches set up and a lot of men wandering around in their kits. Nick took a deep breath and looked around for Steven, he felt like he had to try and explain to Steven what he had seen, a version of the truth at least. He didn’t particularly want Steven to know he was basically dominated in every way by his wife.

Steven was standing at the pitch furthest from the changing room. The rest of the team were huddled around but Steven was standing to the side and looking over towards Nick. The other team were already waiting so Nick started quickly walking over to where the match was going to take place. He tried jogging but immediately felt his nappy rubbing against his thighs. This was going to be even harder than he had imagined.

Nick’s shorts bulged out around the nappy but he didn’t know how noticeable it was. As he approached the pitch he saw the team taking to the field. He wasn’t ready for this, he was so concerned over his nappy he hadn’t spent any time actually thinking about playing football. It had been so long and he was far from fit.

“Steven, I-” Nick started as he approached his friend.

“Come on, let’s go.” One of the other players shouted to pump up the team.

Steven jogged away before Nick could say anymore. Nick felt his stomach drop but as everyone took their positions there was nothing he could do but walk over to the goal. Steven played in defence but there was still a big gap between them and Nick didn’t exactly want to shout this conversation out for everyone to hear.

With a blow of the referee’s whistle the game kicked off and everyone went into motion. Nick tried to pay attention to what was going but it was difficult when he had so much else on his mind. The good news was that he didn’t have a lot to do and was mostly left by himself in the penalty area. He spent as much time anxiously following Steven’s progress as watching the ball.

As the game dragged on Nick’s team were dominant without being able to take the lead. They peppered the opposition goal with shots but were unable to break the deadlock. Nick had nothing to do which he was more than happy with. He spent most of the first half standing in one spot and watching the game which was nearly all happening at the other end of the pitch. When the half time whistle blew Nick walked over to the side-lines with the rest of the team. His nappy was damp but it wasn’t dangerously wet yet. He wondered if he would get a moment to talk to Steven but it seemed that his best friend was avoiding him.

“Steven, could I-” Nick started.

The referee’s whistle blew making Nick jump and causing a small spurt of urine to squirt into his already damp padding. Nick reached out to try and grab Steven’s shoulder but he was shrugged off as the team retook the field. Nick was feeling increasingly frustrated but was forced to put his gloves back on and walk back out on to the pitch. He kept pulling his shirt down to try and keep his nappy hidden, his paranoia was out of control. Whenever he saw Steven talking to other players Nick wondered if he was telling them about their goalkeeper’s strange choice of underwear.

It wasn’t until seventy minutes had passed and there was just twenty to go when Nick felt a rumbling in his gut. He was experienced enough in filling nappies at this point to know what that feeling would inevitably lead to. He tried to assess whether he was in trouble or not, it felt like he could hold on until full time at least. Then he could maybe excuse himself before soiling his nappy.

Twenty minutes later and the game was still somehow goalless. Steven’s team only needed a draw to win the league so the players were understandably a bit nervous. As the clock got closer and closer to full time the team that had been on the ropes for the whole game was starting to push forwards. They had nothing to lose and so as the champions-elect became increasingly nervous they smelled the chance of an upset. Nick was still clean but the pressure in his gut was becoming impossible to ignore. He was watching the referee and waited desperately for the whistle to bring him relief.

Nick was tormented both by the need to speak to Steven about what the latter had seen and the inevitability that he was going to fill his nappy, it seemed increasingly unlikely he would get away from the pitches before embarrassing himself. Whilst trying to work out how to fix either of these problems he was also having to contend with the opposition attackers who were pushing Steven’s team back inexorably. Nick still hadn’t needed to make a save but the defending in front of him was getting increasingly ragged.

With time basically up a shot was deflected off Steven and went just wide. The opponents sent everyone forwards for a corner and Nick was left with practically everyone on the pitch in his penalty area. Steven was right next to him organising people, Nick wanted to speak to him but he couldn’t with twenty other people in hearing range.

The ball was crossed in and Nick nervously watched it arch through the air. Steven headed it clear and shouted for everyone to push up. Nick saw the ball landing at the feet of one of the other team’s strikers. He took a touch and burst forwards into the box.

Nick’s eyes widened as the striker broke free of Steven who missed his tackle. Everything seemed to go into slow motion as the striker looked up for a second before pulling his leg back. Nick got into a crouched position with his arms out and felt his control slipping. The striker’s foot connected with the ball and sent it flying straight at Nick.

Nick didn’t have much time to react. The ball was fired at him and he tried to move his arms to block it but he was too slow, the ball flew straight at him.

“Oof!” Nick gasped as the football him in the tummy full blast.

The referee blew the final whistle as the ball landed at Nick’s feet. He was gasping for air after the shot left him winded but that was the least of his problems. As soon as the ball had smashed into his tummy his digestive system had reacted by pushing down. Nick was stood in shock as he felt a massive lump in the rear of his nappy. Soft poop had seemed to explode out of him like if someone had stepped on a tube of toothpaste.

Nick stood in shock as he felt the oozing mess enveloped his nappy area. The rest of the team had started shouting and celebrating their win. Nick felt ice flow through his veins, he had to get out of there. He turned around to leave but after a single step towards the changing room one of the players Nick didn’t know grabbed his arm.

“Come on, mate.” The stranger said, “You just saved us! Come and celebrate.”

“I… I…” Nick stuttered.

Nick’s brain had frozen and as he looked over his shoulder he saw more of the players coming his way. He was sure he was starting to smell but he was rapidly becoming surrounded by players who were all laughing and joking. Steven was the most exuberant of all and when he saw Nick it was like he had forgotten what he had seen in the changing room.

“We couldn’t have done it without Nick!” Steven yelled.

Nick found himself surrounded and all of a sudden everyone was patting him on the back and pulling him this way and that. He was terrified someone would tap him just a little too low and feel either the plastic of the diaper or the big lump that was now resting against his butt.

“Guys… Guys, please…” Nick tried to calm things but his team mates for the day were too excited.

Some people grabbed Nick’s legs whilst others grabbed his arms and sides. With wide eyes he was soon hoisted into the air horizontally. The group of people surrounding him were tossing him into the air and catching him again. Everyone was so excited and laughing. Nick actually smiled as everyone seemed to be keeping away from his nappy and no one seemed to be able to tell what he had done.

It was just as Nick was starting to think he might be able to get away quietly without his embarrassment being discovered that he felt a hand firmly push against his butt. The poop spread out as the hand pushed through the middle and reached his ass. Nick froze and after one more toss into the air he was finally allowed to regain his feet. The rest of the team ran off to where there was a small trophy presentation, everyone left Nick where he was stood except for one person.

“I… I can explain!” Nick could barely choke out the words as his whole body flushed.

Steven was looking at him with an indecipherable expression. Shock, disgust, curiosity and it seemed a thousand different emotions looked to be running through Steven’s head. He just looked at Nick for an uncomfortably long time.

Nick didn’t know what to do. He expected his friend to freak out, tell him how disgusting he was or something. Instead he was just quiet. It was eerie, as if feeling what he had felt had caused his brain to melt. He now knew that Nick not only wore nappies but used them fully.

Nick had been battling his fight-or-flight response and now flight was winning. He turned towards the changing rooms and ran away. He was forced to spread his legs widely thanks to the thick padding and his run was more like a quick waddle. He could feel the padding sliding over his skin as the poop acted like a lubricant. Nick was very aware that he must look like someone desperately running for the toilet to prevent having an accident, little did they know it was already far too late for the potty.

“Nick!” Steven’s voice called out over the rest of the general noise.

There was no way Nick was turning back now. He rounded the door to the changing room, grabbed his bag and then left. He went straight out on to the street without even taking off his football boots. He nearly slipped over several times until he had got several streets away. It was only then that he stopped to catch his breath. He pulled out his phone to call his wife.

“Hello?” Sarah said when she answered the phone.

Nick suddenly found himself choking up. His eyes were brimming with tears right there in the middle of the street. He bit his bottom lip as he tried to stop himself from sobbing. He turned away from the street so he was looking at the wall behind him, he knew he was getting some very strange looks from passers-by.

“Hello? Nick?” Sarah’s concern over the silence was clear.

“I… I…” Nick couldn’t force the words out. Instead he sobbed suddenly which seemed to break the dam and he started crying.

“Nick? What’s the matter?” Sarah asked. Nick could hear her gathering her keys in the background, “Where are you?”

“I need… Mommy…” Nick forced out between sobs. He wasn’t overly quiet and he was sure people near him might’ve heard him.

If the people couldn’t hear him they could probably smell him. His recent waddling had seemed to break the seal and the smell was now enveloping him like a cloud. He could picture stink lines coming off his butt like some sort of cartoon.

“Sweetie, where are you?” Sarah asked, “I’m getting into the car now.”

Nick told her the name of the street he was on and then hung up the phone. He felt so stupid, his reaction was so over the top and yet he meant what he said. He needed Sarah right then, she made everything alright when he was scared and needed looking after. Nick’s independence had taken a huge hit and he didn’t know how to deal with a crisis like this on his own.

Nick walked along the path a little and tried to calm down. He came across a lower section of wall and sat back on the edge. He didn’t even react as the bricks pushed the messy nappy up against him. He already felt as dirty as he was going to get. He managed to get his crying under control but he was still getting looks as if he was some kind of crazy person. He probably looked and smelled like one for sure.

• Like 8
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I really want to work on this as well as Baby of the Family which I know people want more of but right now I'm having a hard time with some health issues. I'm hoping for some answers soon but I have a constant mild lightheadedness which is making my anxiety go wild. I don't know what's causing it.

• 3 months later...

Jack has the chance to leave Kirsty's house and go back to his regular life but before he can do that he has to pass her tests. Putting everything he has learnt in the last two weeks into practice will he be able to earn his freedom.

---

This story update, like every update, has been available on Patreon for the last week. I write a 2000+ word update every four days for Patreon and for just $5 you can get early access to all my stories. For $10 you get early access plus exclusive access to THIRTY-SIX exclusive stories! There are more tiers and rewards available on Patreon including free and discounted commissions, access to a discord server, story illustrations and more.

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

“I look ridiculous.” Jack growled as he stared into the mirror.

“You look cute.” George replied.

“Don’t ever say that to me.” Jack replied shortly.

Jack had been at Kirsty’s house for a fortnight and it was taking its toll. His hair had grown out a little and had been straightened, his skin was smoother than it ever had been before and he had been shave of all hair below his eyebrows. He was wearing a white dress with pink hearts all over it. Underneath the dress was a diaper that was already damp and, perhaps most embarrassingly, a bra which contained the false boobs that gave him a noticeable bust. He wouldn’t say he passed as a woman by any means but he was far more feminine than he could ever imagine.

“You should be happy.” George said as he adjusted the dress, “Pass Mistress’s tests today and you can go home.”

“Wonderful.” Jack replied grouchily, “And all of those pictures and videos she’s taken?”

“Well… She needs some assurance you won’t fall back into old ways.” George replied. He pulled on the dress suddenly nearly causing Jack to topple over.

“Perfect…” Jack muttered darkly, “So she can blackmail me whenever she pleases.”

“She wouldn’t do that.” George said. His tone made it clear he was shocked anyone would suggest his mistress was capable of such a thing.

Jack grimaced as the bra was moved. It had been a long two weeks and he couldn’t get out of that house fast enough. For a fortnight he had suffered every indignity. Dresses, diapers, manners, punishments, being forced to act like a baby… there had been no shortage of humiliations. The worst times, of course, had been the sex acts.

Jack’s stay had been punctuated with dildos, vibrators, whips and every other toy Kirsty owned. He had never thought about anything more than vanilla sex before this episode so it had all come as quite a shock to his system. That wasn’t even to mention the worst of it. Jack hadn’t dared admit it but he knew the truth deep down. He had enjoyed being pegged, he liked the exotic stuff and he didn’t quite know how to process that information. That was why it was so bad, he didn’t want to like it but he did.

Jack had always considered any type of anal play as being gay. It didn’t matter if women were involved, the very act was bad enough. He had always sneered at anyone he considered less manly than him and that meant he looked down on practically every other male around. If he knew they enjoyed things up their ass he would be a merciless bully towards them. Now the tables had most definitely turned.

So how was Jack supposed to reconcile these aversions to homosexuality with the clear excitement he felt when Kirsty was pushing into his ass? How was he supposed to reconcile his disgust with homosexuality with the dildos he had sucked on? Indeed, the worst part of everything was that Jack’s world view had been forcibly adjusted.

Jack was nervous. Kirsty had informed him that his last day would be a series of tests and he had to pass all of them to go home. Even worse, she said the tests would cover everything that had happened since Jack arrived which covered a wide range of subjects.

Once Jack was all dressed up he was led downstairs by George. He felt ridiculous to say the very least. The thick diapers forced him into a waddle and the dress didn’t cover his humiliating state at all. His hair wasn’t very long but it had been enough for two little pigtails with pink bows. George had even done Jack’s make-up. He hated the make-up more than anything, he hated the way it felt on his face and he hated how effective it was at feminising him.

Jack opened the living room door and felt his pulse quicken as he saw Kirsty standing within. The woman was essentially his kidnapper but he had to admit that she was an absolute bombshell of sexiness. She was wearing black high heels that seemed impossible to walk on, a latex cat suit that hugged every curve of her body and left nothing to the imagination. Her hair was tied back into a tight ponytail.

“Jack…” Kirsty said, “Come in. It’s time we began.”

Jack was trembling underneath her dress. He took a couple of waddling footsteps inside the door and then heard it close behind him. George hadn’t come in. Jack gulped as he stood before Kirsty, his heart was racing as Kirsty started walking slowly around him. Like a good little submissive Jack kept his eyes down towards the floor. It was totally against his nature to be this way but the past two weeks weighed heavily on him.

“Are you ready to be tested?” Kirsty asked, “Pass them all and you may leave here.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Jack replied quietly. His two weeks of training had left its mark. He just wished he knew why he was so hard inside his nappy.

“Good. Let’s begin.” Kirsty said. She was back in front of Jack, “Clean the living room.”

Jack started working immediately. He had been taught by George exactly how Kirsty liked her house being cleaned over the last fortnight. Immediately he recalled exactly what Kirsty wanted and it started with dusting the shelves. He started going out to get the cleaning materials he needed only to find when he opened the door that George had brought everything he would need. Everything was paced in two large buckets and as Jack leaned over to find what he needed he felt his dress rise up until he was brazenly flashing Kirsty his nappy.

With the feather duster Jack waddled over to the shelves and carefully started his work. He was painfully aware that Kirsty was watching his every move and he was hyper-aware of everything he was doing. Once he had dusted he cleaned the windows, then he fluffed up the cushions and finally he vacuumed. He did everything in the manner and order he had been taught.

Jack had always thought housework was a woman’s job. He usually hired a maid to clean his place but when Kirsty gave everything a close look and then nodded her head he couldn’t help feeling a sense of pride swelling within him.

“Now the kitchen.” Kirsty ordered, “But you took far too long in here. You have twenty minutes.”

Jack whimpered slightly but he didn’t have time to argue. He picked up the buckets and waddled as fast as he could out to the kitchen. The room was in a mess and he was sure George had purposefully made it so to test him. There was nothing for it but to get to work though and he started by cleaning the counters.

Nineteen and a half minutes later Jack heard the loud clicks of Kirsty’s high-heels coming into the living room. He had just finished drying the last plate and he turned around to see Kirsty walking in with a stern look. Underneath his dress Jack was sweating, getting everything done in twenty minutes had taken a lot but yet again he was pleased to see that he had passed.

“Bathroom. Now.” Kirsty ordered.

And so it went on. Jack spent the morning cleaning every room and having to remember everything George had told him. By the time he had finished tidying the nursery he was exhausted. His nappy was wet but how much was pee and how much was sweat was debateable. As Kirsty finally gave him an approving nod George breathed a sigh of relief.

“You have thirty minutes to rest then I want you in the garage for your last three tests.” Kirsty said.

Jack felt his stomach do a flip. He knew what was in the garage and he doubted it would just involve cleaning. As he tottered towards the kitchen he felt himself equal parts excited and dreading going into the sex dungeon.

“Here. You look like you need this.” George was in the kitchen already.

Jack slipped into one of the seats and George carried over a plate of sandwiches and a bottle of milk. It was very welcome. Jack wasted no time in eating the sandwiches. He gave George a small smile and a thumbs up. He didn’t necessarily like the sissy but he didn’t really dislike him anymore either.

Jack would’ve welcomed some conversation to distract himself but George left the kitchen shortly afterwards. Alone with his thoughts Jack could only contemplate what was to come. It felt like the clock was ticking twice as fast and when he stood up he looked towards the door to the garage with apprehension.

Walking into the garage he found Kirsty and George waiting for him. He swallowed as he walked towards them. He tried to guess what was to come from the way the equipment was set up but the room was keeping its secrets.

“You have three tests to complete.” Kirsty said, “If you pass each one you will be free to go home.”

Jack nodded. He was a flood of conflicting emotions. He felt everything from excitement to fear. Just three tests and he could put all this behind him and move on with his life. He already knew he couldn’t tell the police what had happened here nor could he seek his revenge, Kirsty would not hesitate to release those photos and videos and ruin his life. He was as sure of that as he was sure of anything else in the world.

“Your first test is about endurance.” Kirsty said, “Over to the stocks.”

Jack walked over to a wooden set of stocks. They were exactly the sort of thing he had seen in textbooks from the middle ages. People used to have their heads and hands trapped in the stocks and were pelted with rotten vegetables. Jack knew his head and hands were going in but he was sure it wasn’t food that would be pelting him.

As Jack reached the stocks George lifted the top half. Jack hesitated for just a second before bending over and lowering his neck and wrists in the relevant holes. The top half came down and was locked by George. Jack was now facing away from Kirsty and couldn’t see anything that was happening behind him. This wasn’t the first time he had been in this position and he knew what usually happened next.

For a solid minute Jack didn’t hear anything being said. All he heard was movement and the occasional opening and closing of drawers, so when he felt a hand suddenly grab his rear he jumped as much as he was able.

“You know your safe word.” Kirsty stated, “But using it will fail the test.”

Jack felt two hands on the top of his nappy and it was pulled down bit by bit until it was between his knees. He could feel the cool air against his buttocks and he shifted his legs in dreadful anticipation. When the blow came it was still a shock for him. It wasn’t a hand that was for sure, it felt like something wooden. A thin strip of stinging pain erupted across his buttock. Then he felt an identical pain on the other side. He couldn’t look around but he had to assume George was joining in.

As the spanks kept coming Jack could only tense up and twist from side to side. He was sure his rear end was going red, it felt hot and the stinging was spreading out from the places he was hit to cover a wide area.

It wasn’t long before Jack was whimpering. His eyes were tearing up as the punishment continued. He thought about his safe word but quickly pushed the idea of using it away. If he used it he would be staying here and that was absolutely unacceptable to him. He didn’t count the swipes nor keep track of how long he was stood bent over like that but as the spanking ended he let out a long sigh of relief. His poor butt felt like it was on fire and he was pretty sure sitting down would be a challenge for the foreseeable future.

“And what do we have here…” Kirsty’s voice didn’t show any of the effort she had just expended.

Jack wasn’t sure what she meant until he suddenly felt something tapping against his dick. He yelped like a puppy whose tail was trod on. Jack was staring down at the ground through the stocks still but the cheeks on his face were quickly blazing as red as the cheeks of his ass.

“Jack, you never told me you were into spanking…” Kirsty chuckled as she tapped Jack’s erect penis.

“I-I’m not…” Jack replied weakly.

“That’s not what “little Jack” is saying.” Kirsty said.

Jack was as confused as anyone. He felt like he was being turned into some kind of pervert. Before he had arrived at Kirsty’s house he had been a red-blooded male but he wasn’t into any of that kinky stuff. That was for freaks. Yet here he now was in his diaper, a dress and being spanked in some BDSM equipment… and it was turning him on!

“Let’s move on to the next test, shall we?” Kirsty said as she unlocked the stocks and allowed Jack to stumble backwards out of it.

Jack felt a little lightheaded for a second as he stood up straight again. As he regained his senses he felt his embarrassment only getting worse. With his diaper still between his knees Jack’s dress was now being held up by his dick which was sticking out in front of him obscenely. George came over and although he looked a little shocked he couldn’t take his eye off of Jack’s crotch. He reached down and Jack tensed up expecting the sissy to touch his crotch but instead he reached down to the diaper and pulled it back up.

“Over here.” Kirsty instructed Jack.

Jack saw where she was standing and felt a knot form in his stomach. Kirsty was stood at the far wall next to a mirror. On that mirror, close to the ground, was a dildo. It was pink, it looked realistic and, to Jack, it looked absolutely huge. Just above the base of the dildo was a small electrical box with a red button on the front and a lightbulb on top.

This had been a part of Jack’s training. It was the part that he still didn’t enjoy regardless of everything else. Nothing felt as demeaning as his oral training. The feminisation, the baby treatment, the sexual acts he had practiced, the bondage he had been subjected to; all of it Jack had found himself at least grudgingly accepting but having to wrap his lips around such a toy he still couldn’t get over.

“Mistress, please…” Jack said as he slowly made his way over.

“Again, you have your safe word.” Kirsty ignored Jack’s weak protests, “This should be easy for you. On your hands and knees.”

Jack dropped down so that his face was right in front of the sex toy.

“Your task is a simple one.” Kirsty said as she stepped to the side, “That button, when pressed, will turn on the lightbulb. All you need to do to pass is keep the lightbulb lit for five seconds. You must use your nose. That dildo is small, it’s only five inches long, good luck.”

Jack looked at the dildo. It may only have been five inches but when looking at it up close it looked much bigger. Jack could see that both Kirsty and George were watching him as he prepared to debase himself, he absolutely loathed doing this in his “training” and he had been mostly left alone for that, now he was being watched by two people who could no doubt critique his technique. He was almost too embarrassed to start and he wondered if he couldn’t just use his safe word right away and reason with Kirsty. Of course there was no reasoning with her, he knew it was her way or not at all.

Jack licked his lips nervously and then slowly opened his mouth. He was breathing heavily and trying to psyche himself up to it. As he slowly leaned forwards and his mouth engulfed the smooth head of the plastic toy he felt his eyes tearing up. It was so shameful to be doing this.

“Good girl.” Kirsty praised.

Kirsty’s praise only made this even worse. Jack nearly pulled himself back off the cock in disgust but he forced himself to remain in place. To be doing this with an audience was a humiliation he could hardly endure, to be praised for it made him wish the ground would open up and swallow him.

Jack practically became cross-eyed as he looked at the button that was both tantalisingly close and too far away. He slowly moved himself forwards wanting to get this done as soon as possible. He could feel the plastic going deeper into his mouth as he crawled forwards slightly.

As Jack continued trying to work himself forward Kirsty crouched down next to him to keep an even closer eye on his progress. Jack’s progress was slow and stuttering. He tried to forget where he was and what he was doing but every time he was brought back to the present he pulled back slightly undoing some of his work.

Jack closed his eyes as he continued working forwards. He felt his gag reflex getting triggered but remembered the techniques George had taught him. He felt deep shame but if he could just get through these tests he would never have to think about these things again. He let out a small moan as he forced himself forwards a little more, the skin on the tip of his nose was millimetres away from the button.

“Enjoying yourself?” Kirsty asked. Jack could see her out of the corner of his eye and she was smiling knowingly at him.

Jack didn’t know what she meant and was in no position to ask when he suddenly became aware that his hand was pressed against the front of his nappy. Jack’s eyes went wide as he realised he must have been almost subconsciously rubbing himself whilst performing fellatio on this sex toy. He guiltily pulled his hand away and tried to deny he had been feeling any pleasure, it was a lot harder to deny the way his disposable was tenting out though.

Focusing back on his task Jack pressed forward again and for just a second he made the lightbulb turn on before he pulled back a little. He was sweating as if he had run a marathon despite not actually going anywhere except five inches forwards.

“Nearly there.” Kirsty said cheerily, “Do you want to know a little secret?”

Jack turned his head as much as he could to look at the Mistress. He tried to mumble an answer but, occupied as he was, he couldn’t make any intelligible sounds.

“Don’t answer, it’s rude to talk with your mouth full.” Kirsty chuckled to herself, “That isn’t just any old dildo…”

Jack was still trying to concentrate and get everything over with. He pushed forwards and the light went on again. This time he was able to keep it on for a couple of seconds before he had to pull back. He felt so utterly humiliated that he was having to do this and yet he was achingly hard in his nappy. He was feeling such conflicting emotions.

“The penis you are currently sucking on is actually a mould we had made of George’s dick.” Kirsty said with a big toothy grin.

Jack’s mouth was already wide open but if it hadn’t been he was sure it would’ve dropped to the floor. He pulled pack off the sex toy with a panicked look. He turned to George who gave him an embarrassed little nod. All of a sudden this felt a lot less like just doing something with a piece of plastic, now it felt much more intimate.

The urge to give his safe word had never been stronger but Jack couldn’t do it. He just had to get through this and he could go home. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He kept repeating to himself that it was just a sex toy as he moved back to it.

Wanting to get it over with as soon as possible Jack pushed himself forwards again and this time he got right up to the button. He knew he had to get this done and he knew how he could distract himself just enough to finish. Regardless of how he was being watched he reached back with a hand and kneaded the front of his padding. Gasping and rubbing himself he pressed forwards the last inch and saw the light come on.

“One… Two… Three…” Kirsty counted. It sounded like she was going agonisingly slowly, “Four… Five!”

As soon as Kirsty hit five Jack pulled quickly backwards and off the dildo. He coughed a couple of times and spat on the floor as he looked at the sex toy in disgust. He took a couple of deep breaths. Despite everything he again felt pride in getting the task done. He certainly couldn’t deny the reaction that was happening in his nappy.

“Right, one more task and you’ll be ready to go.” Kirsty said as she stood up, “I call this one: Acceptance.”

When Jack had suitably recovered he stood up with all the associated crinkling. He turned around to see Kirsty clearing a space and bringing out a kind of padded table. It was essentially a wider set of stocks but without the top and some cuffs on either end. Kirsty had gone over to the drawers and was browsing through the toys again. When she turned around Jack wasn’t surprised to see her holding up a strap-on. It was something he had become very used to in his two weeks with the Mistress.

Jack waddled over to the padded table and felt George walking behind him. He felt even more awkward than usual around the sissy. George reached down and pulled the tapes off the nappy letting it fall to the ground. Kirsty in the meanwhile was putting on the harness for the strap-on. Jack took a deep breath, this wasn’t going to be the first time this had happened here.

It went without saying that prior to coming to Kirsty’s house Jack had never engaged in anal. The word “anal” might as well have been synonymous with “gay” as far as Jack had been concerned. However, the worst part of the anal sex he had been taking part of in the last two weeks was that he had been enjoying it. No matter how much he tried to deny it he couldn’t help but feel a strange excitement that humiliated him. His dick bobbed up and down as he stepped up to the padded table and bent over it in the usual fashion.

George walked around and slipped Jack’s hands through the leather cuff and tightened it. Jack watched as Kirsty grabbed some lube and started making her way over, the dick swinging to and fro with each step kept his attention until she walked behind him.

“Do you want to know why I’m calling this “Acceptance?”” Kirsty asked. Jack couldn’t see behind him but heard the Mistress squeeze the lubricant.

Jack didn’t reply. He was trying to work out what to say when he suddenly felt a cold wet feeling against his butt. To his shame Kirsty’s finger pushed through and into his ass with ease. Compared to how he had been when he arrived this was a huge change. It was like his butt knew what was coming and was already relaxing for it. Underneath him his cock twitched and throbbed.

“I call it “Acceptance” because you have clearly been enjoying all of this.” Kirsty accurately said, “So this test is passed when you show me how much you love being bent over by a powerful woman.”

Jack swallowed. Admitting these feelings to himself was already next to impossible, admitting them to other people seemed far beyond his limits. The tension was worse than when he was waiting for that first spank.

Jack felt Kirsty take hold of his hips lightly and move the strap-on toy right to the entrance of his hole. He closed his eyes and relaxed as much as possible. He felt the cold lube on the tip of the toy a second before the plastic passed his entrance. Jack let out an unwanted moan as soon as he felt himself being opened. The ease with which he could take such a toy scared him, there was next to know pain now but he knew the pleasure was coming.

Kirsty moved forwards slowly and carefully. Jack could feel every single movement as he gasped and put his face against the padded table. He felt as the toy hit his prostate and he couldn’t help but moan louder. He went red in the face as he realised he sounded like a woman being entered.

Jack felt the Mistress pushing in until her hips were against his. After a second she started pulling out until she was right at the entrance and then she moved forwards again. Jack found himself arching his back a little to give Kirsty a better angle of access. Every time the toy ran over his very sensitive prostate he moaned and his dick twitched.

It was only after a couple of minutes of this slow movement that Kirsty began to pick up the pace. Jack was grunting as he was fucked. He knew George was watching and as much as he didn’t want to act like a wanton slut in front of him he couldn’t keep from moaning.

“We will keep this up until you tell me and show me that you enjoy it.” Kirsty said. She was panting slightly herself.

Jack was red in the face as he actively pressed back into the strap-on and impaled himself. Every movement felt like ecstasy.

“I… I like it…” Jack gasped as he was thrust into.

Jack didn’t know if Kirsty heard him but she didn’t seem to reply. He felt shame for admitting these things and yet the longer this went on the more the shame was replaced with enjoyment. He was moaning, gasping and breathing so much he was starting to forget to be embarrassed.

The sex continued and Jack was starting to feel a build-up of tingling feelings in his crotch. It felt familiar and yet alien. He had experienced enough orgasms to recognise when one was coming but he had never felt one like this even during his training sessions.

“I like it!” Jack spoke louder this time. There was no way that Kirsty didn’t hear him this time, “I like it! I like it!”

As the feeling built and started dominating everything he felt the last of Jack’s shame was locked up for good. He suddenly realised Kirsty had stopped moving but he was still going. He was desperately pushing himself against the toy buried in his ass as he practically screamed. The feelings grew so strong that he felt like his dick might literally explode.

“I LOVE IT!” Jack yelled as loudly as he could, “I LOVE IT! ILOVE IT! I-”

Jack’s exclamations were suddenly cut short as he felt the orgasm rolling over him. All his muscles tensed as he held himself in place with the toy pressing on his prostate. The tension built and built until it felt like he couldn’t breathe anymore. Jack was in an instant that felt like it lasted an eternity.

Flashes of Jack’s time with Kirsty flashed through his mind. The diapers, the pink dresses, the embarrassments, the humiliations, the sexual training... images flashed through his mind faster and faster until everything became a blur and the wave came crashing against him.

The tension released and a feeling of pure bliss radiated out from Jack’s cock and through every fibre of his being. Jack practically screamed in pleasure as every muscle seemed to release it’s built up energy. He felt his dick pulsing as he came hard and fast. His milky white ejaculate splattering against the floor beneath him and the side of the padded table. His mind went blank as he laid his sweaty head on the soft surface and breathed deeply. He barely even noticed when Kirsty pulled out of him.

“Congratulations.” Kirsty said whilst patting Jack on the back, “I think you passed with flying colours…”

---

It was two hours later. Jack had needed that long to stop his legs from shaking and get his thoughts together. In that time he had been upstairs alone but there had been no diapers or dresses, he was dressed in the clothes he had arrived in and had been given back all of his possessions.

Jack made his way downstairs and saw Kirsty and George leave the living room to meet him at the front door. George was still in a dress and a clearly wet nappy whilst Kirsty had changed back into her casual wear. Jack looked at the ground bashfully. As soon as he had climaxed he felt a deep sense of shame about everything that had happened. It was like he had become a different person and now he wasn’t sure if he could force that person away again, or whether he even should.

“Got everything?” Kirsty asked.

Jack nodded mutely.

“Then you are free to leave.” Kirsty said, “The pictures and video of you here will remain on my computer. If you ever lay an unwanted hand on Nick, Sarah, George or myself those pictures get sent to your friends, family and co-workers. Are we clear?”

“Yes, Mistre-” Jack stopped himself, “Yes, Kirsty.”

“Good.” Kirsty opened the front door for Jack.

Jack had spent the last two weeks inside and as he stepped out into the front garden he was reminded how nice it was to feel the sun and a the cool breeze. He took a deep breath as he stood on the doormat looking out. The only thing dampening his mood was the slight ache in his rear end.

“One more thing.” Kirsty’s voice came from behind Jack making him jump, “Take this.”

Jack saw that Kirsty was holding out a small rectangle of black card with gold lettering on it. He turned it over to read “Mistress Kirsty” and then a phone number and an e-mail address. He swallowed hard as he looked up into the eyes of Kirsty. It was like she could see right through him and read his thoughts.

“For WHEN you need me.” Kirsty’s emphasis left Jack in no doubt that she thought he would come back. He couldn’t exactly rule things out.

Jack nodded his head and pocketed the card before turning and walking out to the street. He looked behind him one last time to see Kirsty watching him go. He swallowed and tried to ignore the fact that he was hard again as he walked away.

---

“Mistress… I’m not sure…” George said as Kirsty closed the door.

“Not sure about what?” Kirsty asked as she turned around, “I thought you’d be delighted to have your crib back.”

“It’s not that.” George blushed, “It’s just… Wasn’t Jack kept here to be punished for what he did?”

“He was.” Kirsty nodded.

“It didn’t seem like a punishment at the end.” George said, “He seemed to enjoy it… a lot.”

“I should hope so.” Kirsty laughed before clarifying, “I believe in rehabilitation. He was punished with all the degrading things we did to him, you could see he hated it. But that’s only half the story, if he left here having been just made to feel bad he wouldn’t change, in fact he would likely become more violent. What I gave him was a fresh perspective, I disabused him of those outdated ideas of manliness and showed him the true pleasure of submission.”

“I think I get it.” George said, “Do you think he’ll be back?”

“My dear sissy…” Kirsty smiled devilishly, “I’m absolutely certain.”

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...