LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy Birthday!

I hope everyone will join me in wishing our friend Repaid1 a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY :groupwave:

Absitively posolutely!!!

He has gotten me out of so many jams, it is a wonder Smuckers is still in business

Edited by Christine Daryleanne
typo: What else!?!

:) Well thank you all, Actually had a nice Party at a friends pub Saturday. My Girlfriend hired a One Man Band and he was really good. Excellent Guitar player and singer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAfvZK-dkuc

Got a bit tipsy, but was wearing a Snuggies Nighttime Version with one of tranquility's best boosters...It got a good workout :P At some point I got changed into a Molicare with a Huggies booster, and finally Mommy got me home and changed me into a Dry247 for the night.

Edited by Repaid1

OMG, I'm jelly! I want a minion lamp!

Yeah I knew that would get you :P , I had a minion Balloon too in my bundle floating at the table. Mommy must have mentioned I watched the Movie the other day, and so they all just kept that as a theme. The squeezy thingee is most like a dog toy, as the dog keeps eyeing it. :huh: Probably should have checked the directions as it has a power button marking on one of his feet. But I know I have turned it off and on by giving him a squeeze. He is auto turning off in about 30 seconds, but I think it's suppose to be like a timed night light? It has a battery compartment, but I haven't unscrewed it, probably still in Demo mode.

Edited by Repaid1