LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Content issues

Anytime I click on anything in the New Content area be it going to another page or changing any of the filters I get this error. This includes reloading the page. Screen%20Shot%202015-06-25%20at%204.19.0 It makes the forums entirely unusable for me. I have to wait 20 seconds anytime I want to do anything.

Edited by gah!ghost

Update still in progress, not starting to look at issues like this until it's done as I don't want to be screwing with the database while the software is converting it.

I do not have any problems here. I use Windows 7 and the current FireFox

I do have a couple of problems overall, but I will wait until the dust settles before I say anything as they may go away

On the other hand, there are things that I like, such as the "Feeds" and About Me gets it's own page (however I don't like the WYSIWYG editor and not having a BBCode option (since I write "at home" as txt and move to here), and the system has scrambled the vertical alignment)

We aren't running the new board yet, it's a lite or skeleton version. Thus not all features or at this point parts of the site are going to be operational. Mainly running Forums & Chat engines right now, waiting for DB's to get flipped over. So as you said just wait till the dust settles it's going to be a few days to get the engines fired up and take a test flight at the least :)

From what I am seeing here, the full upgrade, especially if you can get social groups, will be fan-fairy-tastic

I do see one step down. With the old board, all the users online were in a list at the bottom of the forum page. with the new system they are so arranged that they appear on pages of about a dozen each, which means you may have to navigate through several pages to get to a specific one. That is more cumbersome and work for no real good reason

Edited by Christine Daryleanne

I go looking to see if certain people are about. albeit not that often

Still and all, if what I am seeing at this point is this good, I just cannot WAIT for the rest. There have already been some function upgrades like the Activity feed and you can see certain categories of activities AND I GOT THE NEW CONTENT BACK WORKING AGAIN!!! (remember the go-round we had with THAT a few months back?) I wonder what Windows 10 will do for this. That will be out shortly. Are there any other goodies in store?

I changed the setting for "New Content to "weekly" because "daily" only showed a handful of posts :huh:

Gonna take some getting used to. Only beef from me is that round photos were from 1915, not 2015 :o

Edited by Christine Daryleanne
What els? typo

There is now a "who's chatting" block on the right side of the forum home

He is? Smashing!

I wonder if we could get oval pictures, or heart shaped

Did any of you see what AwakenEvil did with his profile page? I WATN THAT!!!!!

I had a question about the new content. On the old setup, when you click to open a subject (on the mobile version) it would automatically bring me to the newest post on the subject. Now (unless I'm missing something) it makes me go to the very beginning

If you look to the extreme right of the page, you find an avatar, a name and a link under those. That is the most recent post. Click on it. Unless something is wrong or not yet set up, it should take you to the very last post

Go to View New Content, look down the left side. You have two ways to do that. The simpler is in Filters > Only content I follow

The second method is the one I use. Select/check Topicx. Under that module will appear a box labelled "Filter by Forum" with a scroll bar. You can select forums and sub-forums like the forum "Adult kids" you can select that and you can select one or both of "Little Girl's Playhouse" and "Little Boys Tree Fort", and so on. As you go through and select, a box will appear above the select box, into which each selected forum/subforum will appear so you can check. When you have made your selections click anywhere and the select box will go away but the box with your selections will remain

I changed the setting for "New Content to "weekly" because "daily" only showed a handful of posts :huh:

Gonna take some getting used to. Only beef from me is that round photos were from 1915, not 2015 :o

Edited by Repaid1

I notice that AwakeEvil and Burpy_Cup have long Timeline style pictures on their profiles in addition to the avatar picture. I did not see that in Profile Settings. How do I do that. Also, I do hope our siggies com back

Thank you. Since I us a special implementation of FireFox, it may not show up. I will look around