LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

is there any diaper girls that are country on here?

Probably is going to be quite hard with no profile picture, no information about yourself on you profile... We don't even know which country you are talking about...

• Like 1

I believe his translation should be that he wants to find a girl that likes diapers and also likes to live in the rural country.

If that's the case then I'd recommend dating.

I'm not a country girl, but these are(basically) facts of life:

Chevy over Ford. Always.

If you lift your truck, you gotta get bigger tires.

A muffle kit means there's nothing but poo in your diaper

Garth Brooks has the voice of an Angel

Vince Lombardi is God

Bud lite is for ladies, because real men drink miller (I don't know if that's true, not old enough to drink)

If you've never been up at 4 am to tend the stock, you're not country, you're a redneck.

Chevy over Ford. Always.

Vince Lombardi is God

Bud lite is for ladies, because real men drink miller (I don't know if that's true, not old enough to drink)

If you've never been up at 4 am to tend the stock, you're not country, you're a redneck.

Chevy over ford??? Oh jeez what am i to do with you!

Chevy over ford??? Oh jeez what am i to do with you!

Maybe date her? She's right you know. That and Jeep over Chevy too, because if you're from the country you'd know.

• Like 1

Chevy over Ford. Always.

Vince Lombardi is God

Everyone knows the only truck to take out to the country, is a FORD.

Just like a construction site, 16 Fords, 2 Dodge, 1 Chev.

Ford trucks, number 1 for I don't remember how many decades.

Everyone knows the only truck to take out to the country, is a FORD.

Just like a construction site, 16 Fords, 2 Dodge, 1 Chev.

Ford trucks, number 1 for I don't remember how many decades.

Construction sites are different than the country. I agree to only have fords at constructions sites. They are built cheap and are not expected to last more than a few years without needing constant repair. A construction truck is expected to get messed up and not last any ways so why pay more than you need to? Being in the country though you need a long lasting and reliable vehicle or it's 10+ miles to the nearest neighbor. You can't get away with a ford in the country. Big Difference.

Well said. I will add that Ford changes part #'s like I change my diapers. It's not unusual to have 10 different solinoids for one particular model of that model year.

I barely see any 70s or 80s dodge or chevy trucks but everyone and their grandma's have f150s from that era

There are plenty of them around here. lol. It really doesn't matter what anyone drives. They are all good till they don't run. Then they are all junk.

I want to see a Chevy last 3 years in Germany with the pedal to the metal. I beat the crap out of the F150 I had during my 3 years there. I'm not even going to comment on Dodge. Everybody knows their transmissions suck. I know at least 3 people that had one rebuilt while I was there.