LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question

1. More of a hobby

2. I prefer to be alone for many reasons

3. It's non of anyone else's business

4. I don't have or ever want kids

Abdl doesn't really affect my answers, that's just how I am

I would say its something I enjoy. A hobby is something like building model air planes or shooting pool. This is a fetish for me. I haven't had any problems finding woman into this kink or willing to try it. Key to may success isn't being a pushy creepy person about it and allowing my woman to lead with how far they are willing to go. My kinks are secret from the vanilla world and i don't see any reason to tell anyone about them outside of the bdsm realm. I don't have children but i would think that as any kinky or sexual activity there is a time n place for such things.

1. More like integrated all of the time, and balanced together with my adult life.

2. No, I am married.

3. No, my wife, family, and friends all know I wear diapers.

4. No, I have never wanted kids and have even gotten a vasectomy.

1. Would you describe your baby lifestyle as all consuming or more like a hobby? I feel like it's a part of me, but I engage in it actively (ageplaying) as more of a hobby than a full-time thing
  2. Does it make finding relationships more difficult?

1. Hobby, i'm just a Diaper lover. Not big on the more baby side. I only indulge every so often, if i can.

2.I'm single and don't really date so idk

3. Very secret, the only ones who know are on this site, and non actually know me... sadly :blush:

4. No i never want children, nothing against kids. Just can't afford them.

Would you describe your baby lifestyle as all consuming or more like a hobby?

I would say it's definitely a part of who I am, but it doesn't really interfere with my studies, or my job, nor does it fully infiltrate all parts of my life. So while being little is a part of me, and thus something that's somehow always present, it's not...a very dominating presence?

Does it make finding relationships more difficult?

I don't know, I've never even kissed before :P

Is it a secret?

Yes. Big yes.

Do you have or want children? Does your lifestyle influence that?

I would LOVE to have kids one day, and me being little sometimes doesn't change that, nor will it affect my abilities as a mom!

• 2 weeks later...

1. Neither word is right. It's more of a condition - something that requires regular (not pervasive) attention.

2. Only if it's a main focus for a relationship. For me, it's not.

3. From everyone in my real life save my fiancée. My parents also somewhat know from having been caught as a teenager, but it is an unspoken matter between us.

4. Dearly, but we're not ready. Marriage and/or house first. I do have reserves about giving up being the baby but there's so much more to being a parent that I want to discover.

1.its my life style, I chose to wear diapers and relearn to to need diapers. I now no longer can go without a diaper due to incontenence of bladder and bowel.

2. Yes it was difficult finding a woman who accepted me and my choice.

3. No, everyone who knows me knows I wear diapers.

4. Two wonderful children all grown up.

Would you describe your baby lifestyle as all consuming or more like a hobby?

My baby lifestyle is not all consuming but rather just a part of who I am. I have never been able to incorporate my "little" life fully with my adult self. It's one thing I look forward to someday when my mommy and I can finally be together. I think I could take this lifestyle as far as 24/7 or as little as scheduled times throughout the week / month (whatever was agreed upon).