LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Camel Toe...

I almost always get diaper cameltoe and it drives me crazy. I've tried so many different ways of putting the diaper on and it still happens. Does anyone know for sure what causes it? I've always assumed it happens when the crotch is wide and I put my legs close together, but it sometimes happens with narrow crotch diapers too. Someone told me it might be from doing the tapes up too tightly but making the tapes looser doesn't seem to help. It happens when the diaper is both wet and dry.

This will happen with any diaper that has padding to it. The thicker the padding is (not wider) the more pronounced the "bump" over your crotch will be. This goes double with diapers use a lot of sap too.

Even my guards will create a "diaper camel toe." I don't really mind it, it feels comfortable, and makes me feel secure.

Words can only minimally express what a picture reveals - somehow I can not picture a male camel toe - only the proboscis nose bulge

• 5 months later...

Diaper camel toe can be quite embarrassing at work. But at home, it is more tolerable and comfortable. I do enjoy feeling by diaper and as it swells up. But I try to hide it as I don't want coworker to find out about my urinary issues

There is no doubt that a camel toe in a leotard or bikini bottoms would stir most men's loins,or in my case wishing I had one myself! However I can't see the same formation in a diaper having the same effect, as ones eye would be drawn to the overall fitment, but hey each to ones own!

It depends if by diaper camel toe you mean

(a) actual cameltoe, showing through a diaper, which I would think would be just about impossible;

(b) that uncomfortable thing that diapers do where they fold upward in the middle, which I've found is generally caused by clothes that are stretched tighter than I should be; or

(c) diaper bulge.

Can't comment on (a), hate (b) and wouldn't wish it on anyone. I feel good about having a moderate amount of diaper bulge and don't particularly care if it's visible, although I certainly don't want to distress anyone. I also find it nice to look at.

I am a little confused to what you are referring to, do you mean the bulge or the artificial crease in the front? I am also surprised no one has mention the flat butt effect where the definition of the two cheeks become a singular cheek.

Andrew87-

I guess the diaper cameltoe is like when the diaper bulges into like tight pants type of thing. Its like if you wear a tight chino and have on a thick dry 24/7 then wet it some. The diaper will swell and "bulge" in back butt area and crotch.

I am a little confused to what you are referring to, do you mean the bulge or the artificial crease in the front? I am also surprised no one has mention the flat butt effect where the definition of the two cheeks become a singular cheek.

I noticed some of you didn't understand the term, which might be a good thing :P But basically it is as described above. It is that the diaper is bulging to big in the crotch for the center seam fit. It therefor produces a larger bulge on either side of the seam and is very pronounced on some that a diaper is being worn. It will indeed get worse as the diaper expands. As it is my shape will generally allow for it to a degree, but when wearing say a confidry 247. I do notice it somewhat, but it can be discretely molded forward or aft if done with the palm of your hand. I'm pretty sure my "mommies" have used it as a way to tell when it is about changing time :)