LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

the best feeling is going in your diapers

Nothing feels better than a nice wet and messy diaper. The pee warming the front of the diaper and causing it to swell up, then the urge building in the bowels, the soft, warm poop filling the backside, then spreading across your bottom and up between your legs when you sit down. Every time you move, you feel the warm mess move. After sitting in the mess for a few hours, it starts to tingle. Then you pee some more.

• Like 3

I love the feeling of waking up in a full diaper, and giving it one final beating with my morning bladder. The trickle down and through makes me smile so big, and laying in it just gives me an unexplainable joy. Sometimes I love changing into a dry one, other times I'm slightly saddened that I have to. The bulky warmth is everything for me.

Yes is really is amazing - "When it Rains it Pours" that feeling when you just let loose with not a care knowing you are fully protected by your diaper and pretty

plastic panties. Whether standing sitting walking or whatever is happening at that critical moment in time. I think the bestest part is when I have a great deal of

liquid to dispense the time it takes to empty the bladder and that feeling doing it and then within a minute to follow up on fully emptying the remaining urine.

And then not having to drop pants or open fly - just simply letting go - "What a relief it is" ! Not that my eyes water but that so to speak "Drained Feeling" !

Then after things cool off a bit time to change the diaper and clean up for the next spell !

I do enjoy the warmth and sometimes as my pee trickles down it tickles my balls and shaven skin.

I don't like it when it goes cold!

My wife doesn't wear often but wen she couldn't help but moan with pleasure after wetting one the other night.

Maybe she'll wear more often, I live in hope!