LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I use a trimmer. I have been doing this for years and isn't abdl related. I find it doesn't have the same downsides as shaving (no ingrown hairs or skin irritation) and an unguarded beard trimmer gets close enough for government work.

I've been shaved down there for 20 years. I didn't like the poop sticking in my crack hair.

Plus I wore panties all the time back then and now I wear diapers. It makes for easy

cleanup and odor control. I just have to shave once a week now for touch up.

Too many nooks and crannies for shaving as far as I am concerned but I like the feeling and convenience of being hairless down there, not just for my diaper wearing but all the time.

If you shave down there you pretty much have to keep up with it and shave a minimum one every week. You also have to have the right skin to not develop ingrown hairs.

Most others (myself included) will recommend you use an electric shaver with a short attachment. It leaves your hair very short without nicking or cutting you skin. To me this is the preferred method since you only have to do it once every month or two.

Yeah, I've tried shaving down there just for my diaper wearing, and I found out very quickly that it results in itchy and irritated skin. You can get over that if you just keep up with the shaving, but it takes a while. I didn't think it was worth it, so I didn't continue shaving.

I normally shave with a standard razor, but I've also tried Nair and Veet and they both have worked alright. If I want to have my bottom nice and hairless I will use Nair or Veet because it is just to darn hard to shave.

I was just wondering what most people do with their pubic hair. I read online that you should shave it for hygiene reasons and so I did the other day and I will never do it again. It hurts like hell. So do you shave, trim, or leave your pubs alone?

Yes- I shave, trim, and do nothing :rolleyes: It's all a mood thing for me and while I love the smoothness of being hairless there, it takes more time and effort (and remembering to do it) than I can successfully devote to it on a regular basis. Trim is with scissors, and shave with a Gillette Mach3 and a new or nearly new blade done very carefully as you'll discover every tiny nick with the first wet diaper :crybaby: Even with me being a tough old bird, zowie- that really hurts and it takes the fun out of being wet :( Whatever you choose, start off slowly and carefully, you will learn from any mistakes rather quickly since this is a sensitive ares for almost all of us :whistling:

How about those "No No Pro" Devices?" They advertise painless hair removal by rubbing the device across the skin. Will let you try it for thirty days free. The people in the tv commercial claim they feel like they have just "waxed".

How about those "No No Pro" Devices?" They advertise painless hair removal by rubbing the device across the skin. Will let you try it for thirty days free. The people in the tv commercial claim they feel like they have just "waxed".

Read the reviews on Amazon for the No No's, mostly bad news. Otherwise I would have one myself..

• 2 weeks later...

I Am also not a fan of hair down there. Diapers or not, I keep the diaper are hairless. I find it to just be better. I just shave while in the shower and rarely get any sign of razor burn and I have sensitive skin too. I have never tried any of the chemical hair removers because of the horror stories I have heard from others lol.