LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you feel about airport security looking through your bags?

So ever since 9/11 they have made it so no one can get onto an air plane without looking through all our belongings. I want to bring a pacifier with me on my trip and I don't want a bunch of officers looking through my bags and possibly asking me why I have atypical items inside. It's really annoying and it keeps me from occupying my mind with fresher, more appealing thoughts.

Edited by DailyDi
offensive wording

Not only am I shameless at this point about it, but I kinda get a kinky thrill out of some mild humiliating exposure anyway. I don't deny a bit that the pack of diapers is mine. Rope and duct tape, however, tends to get people nervous, so I forgo bringing those things anymore. If I need duct tape, I just go out to a nearby store where I'm at for it.

The actual search process itself doesn't bother me too much, and I've never had any problems with the TSA agent searching my bag. The practice itself makes sense, but it's effectiveness is somewhat debatable. (My bigger issue was with the X-Ray body scanners that have now been banned.) I'd probably be happier if the bag screenings were done where other passengers couldn't potentially see my belongings. (It wouldn't be difficult for a pick-pocket to spot something of value and potentially steal it from me as a result of bags being searched where other passengers can see them.)

Edited by Dirty Diaper/Maxipad Lover

its like no big deal. i flew last december to New York to visit a friend. i went throught the body scanner and the pull me aside asked if they could pat me down. of course i said, i did state i wear diapers at that time. the lady was very sensitive to that and as they checked my diaper bag in front of me pulling out all my diapers and wipes my binky. saiding nothing other than thank you and im free to go. now the trip back was different the tsa agent was kinda rude the scanner pick up on the bulk of the diaper and they can tell its one so i have been told but its how they handle it. this time she told the other tsa they need to pat me down that i was wearing a diaper for everyone to hear lol i guess they think is would offend me . so i got a pat down, not bag search through and off to the plane.

I don't agree with a lot of the method which is used, but I do agree with the intent. It can and should be done better than it's done now.

I'm in complete agreement with you on this Bettypooh. Also, I'm not sure if this is still the case, but there was a point where all bags entering the cargo hold were inspected before being allowed onto the plane. Part of the problem with such searches was that TSA agents were stealing things from travelers, and while many of those agents have been found, fired, and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, others are still being caught.

• 2 months later...

I wouldn't mind that sly smile or even a giggle from a female TSA agent after she finds my diapers, plastic-pants, and other items related to my diaper wearing. What I fear is that male agent that wants to put on display his power and authority to search my bags and question me in public about the contents of my suitcase, while making fun of me.

Uh, yeah. Luckily they don't do that. Male or female. If there is ever a problem with baggage checks the very first thing they do is get another agent to watch over and make sure stuff like that doesn't happen.

The very few times it has happened has been because of problems caused by the passengers not cooperating, and still manages to harm their image overall. I'm not defending them in the least, but I am making the point that if you don't make it into a big Deal then it won't be one.

I never go out of my way to expose my diapers to others, so even with stuff like this I do my best to keep things discreet. I've never been 100% sure whether the scanners pick up thickness or wetness, so I always try to wear a thinner and dry diaper (to the best of my abilities

I very rarely have had TSA go through my stuff. I pull out my laptop and that is it. I hardly fly anymore. It's a royal pain in the butt now having to deal with TSA, no outside drinks even if they are sealed, cramped seats, stupid fees, etc. I drove to a wedding in Michigan a couple years ago because I didn't want to deal with the flying shenanigans. Plus it was cheaper, could stop when I want, and have more leg room.