LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

wanted to share some news with yall

BriGuy

Congrats, although at this point I don't see myself wanting kids. Maybe it will change if I find the right women and almost all women have it in them they they want to procreate.

Congrats, although at this point I don't see myself wanting kids. Maybe it will change if I find the right women and almost all women have it in them they they want to procreate.

Both my wife and felt the exact way. Fortunately for us we found each other. I couldn't imagine raising a child with anyone else.

Thanks for the love folks. :)

Congrats, good sir! Make sure you do what I did and take advantage of your automatic designated driver for the next 9 months!

I kid, I kid.

But seriously, enjoy every second. Use this as just another opportunity to show your lady how much she means to you. Make those late night runs to the gas station for the specific brand of pretzels she wants. Sacrifice your love of popcorn because the smell suddenly makes her nauseous. Make sure she feels like a princess every single day.

And watch out for sympathy weight gain. It's real, trust me.

Congratulations! When the little one arrives, you will experience something you will never forget! As a parent do your best and guide your child and you will do OK!

• 2 weeks later...

If life is all about having children then I must be dead, yet I'm not! :o If it brings you happiness that's all that matters, but it's most certainly not what life is all about. It's only procreation of the species and with so many people doing it, there's nothing special to it either. I'd rather be a kid that have some, but that's just me

• Like 1

If life is all about having children then I must be dead, yet I'm not! :o If it brings you happiness that's all that matters, but it's most certainly not what life is all about. It's only procreation of the species and with so many people doing it, there's nothing special to it either. I'd rather be a kid that have some, but that's just me :P

Never mind me, I'm feeling rather cynical this morning :whistling:

Bettypooh

No, I'm glad you did say that. My take on having kids is the whole point of it is for survival of the species. Given we already have a small overpopulation problem it actually makes more sense not to have too many more kids so the ones that are already here (plus a very few more), will have a better chance at not just surviving but thrive as well.

In other words, everyone still having kids is now counter productive to us as a species. Not to mention you would still have a life of your own with money to boot.

That's OK Brian. Often times am am just to cold hatred with logic for most everyone else. There is truth in what I was saying though- even if having a kid can be a joyous event in its self, you still need to look at the bigger picture.

That's OK Brian. Often times am am just to cold hatred with logic for most everyone else. There is truth in what I was saying though- even if having a kid can be a joyous event in its self, you still need to look at the bigger picture.

I dont need a jackass like yourself telling me what bigger picture to look at. Kindly fuck off.

Congratulations! You are about to embark on one of the most wonderful, frustrating, fantastic adventures of your life. As for loosing something, it's sleep that you will loose. You will never appreciate more a full nights rest. My son and daughter-in-law have a 3 month old, they say sleep – Whats that?

I dont need a jackass like yourself telling me what bigger picture to look at. Kindly fuck off.

Wow, that came out of nowhere. I did say I was too cold hearted and logical to most everyone though, so it isn't all that unexpected. I learned a long time ago it's ok for you see the beautiful tree in front of you. However, I don't think it fair of you to take it out on me when I point out the forest around you is burning.