LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you find yourself rubbing your diaper?

babyleanna75

Curled up in bed right now with a thick padded bottom. Terries tonight with smooth rubber panties. I love touching it and also trying to put knees together - which tonight is impossible :) I like patting it. The dull thud reminds me of my predicament and how well protected I am.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

This goes back to something I once talked about a couple of years ago or so

When I was little and used to see babies being changed. Very often, after pulling the rubber panties up and putting them in place. Mommy would run her hand along the back of them 2 or 3 timkes. By the way her hand was spread out, and that she was not grabbing any part of the panties and sound I could tell that it was too lightly to actually be adjusting them. I had the impression she was just feeling on them

• 4 months later...

I love the feel of my diaper so yes I do. If I'm wearing a thick cloth diaper with extra padding and diaper cover, I love the feel between my legs as well

• 2 months later...

Yes I do this I also catch myself checking my diaper that way to ensure proper fit

Plain and simple yes is do, I like the looks and the feel of my diaper package.

In general I wear a cloth diaper over my disposable and a good quality plastic pants.

The combination looks very authentic feels safe and warm.

• 1 month later...

*Raises hand* Guilty as charged. To me, it's like diapers have a natural feel to them. It feels good to feel the plastic and inner lining touch my body, whether it be wet or dry.

It's kinda a reminder of feeling safe, secure and innocent. Overall, it's a great feeling.

Yes I pat, and feel my diaper from time to time. most of the time it is to see if I just leaked, or to see how squish I am. But yes I have caught myself checking my diaper a little more then I should some times.

I do this all the time. When I'm watching TV in the evening I wear just my pajama top with my diaper exposed underneath and a bathrobe over this. I have a recliner I sit in and I extend the footrest but I don't extend my legs straight out. I pull my feet back so my heels sit in the break between the footrest and the chair. This comfortably splays my legs open and with my robe open a little gives me full access to rub my diaper. I don't even think about what I'm doing it just happens naturally. I'll spend the entire evening like this because conveniently I don't have to get up to use the bathroom :-) Every time my roommate gets up to use the bathroom during the evening she gets a great eyeful walking back into the living room with me still positioned this way. She hasn't complained about my crinkling distracting her but this is probably due to the volume being turned up because I have moderate hearing loss in both ears.

hugs,

Freta

• Like 1

I used to have a friend who used to tell people (in normal social situations) to "quit rubbin' yerself."

One day he was wearing shorts and made the comment "Dang, I got something sticky on my leg."
I couldn't resist making his own suggestion to him at that point.