LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

And this is why my wife hates coming here

AwakenEvil

I told him I don't call strangers, and I don't know what he expects me to do about his marital issues. If you want my advice, ask me a question like a normal person, don't expect me to call you after I said maybe two sentences to you in the chat room

I thought this was common knowledge for the internet? Doesn't everyone get these kind of emails/PMs all the time? It's just something that you have to learn to deal with if you want to be on the internet. :P I just ignore all the ones I get most of the time, but it's funny reading some of them.

• Like 1

I am used to it, I just laugh at the total lack of social cues some people have, because I said hi to you in a group chat room does not mean I am going to call a complete stranger. By the way, it is highly unsafe to give out your phone number to anonymous people on the internet. I could be a serial killer who likes killing creepy internet trolls after all....

• Like 2

I used to go into the yahoo chat health rooms and every so often you'd get a user with an obvious AB screen name come in and ask outright if any of the women in there would change their diapers in a health chat room FFS

Here is the reason they do it. Eventually they find someone who says yes that way. They are not after anything but a quick short term indulgence in their obsession. When I was homeless, I would see this behavior among some of the homeless men. They would walk up to each women in a camp, and ask if they want to have sex. Most of us would just tell him no, a few reacted like he was creepy, but every time, the dude found someone.

It is the same thing here. In my case, the guy had nothing to lose, I mean society has already taken pretty much everything a homeless person has to lose, so it emboldens those individuals to ignore normal social nicities. On the internet, anonymity offers the same consequence free approach. It is part in parcel with being a woman these days, and it is not ok, but it is something we have to learn to deal with.

• Like 2

I never get those PMs but I would just ignore them. I could be someone who could just use their phone number when I sign up for stuff or sign petitions so they can get a bunch of cold calls.

Guest YoungZeppelin

Of course, you could always leave a message with all kinds of places and telemarketers to call you about a sale, then give them the phone number he gave you!

This OR drop his number on 4chan or reddit. He will need a new number after that.

Just out of curiosity I googled the phone number, and I found other threads where he gave this same story dating back to 2011. Just find it really suspicious that he described the exact same issue three years ago, and posted it on a public internet site for everyone to see. In my opinion, he is either really stupid and putting his wife (if there really is a wife) and himself at risk by putting his personal info out on the internet multiple times, or he is trying to get those naive people to call him, so he can get their phone numbers and do god knows what. Either way, not a person I want anything to do with.

Don't paint the entire community by the actions of one person.

Stupid, ignorant, intrusive people are in every community, but they are in a very small minority.

Most just want a peaceful life with some support from others who understand.

Ignore the losers and move on without giving it a second thought.

When actions don't get what is wanted the behavior should change. Some people just never had appropriate direction in life and perhaps don't even realize the inappropriateness of their actions.

You have way more support on your side than can be seen, as most will remain silent.

Keep coming back, it'll help to gain the evidence needed to weed out the idiots. Lol

Seconded, the "normal" people here you're not going to hear much about. Those very few people that act against you like this are the ones you're going to notice more of. Just realize they are the very few minority within our community.

While we try to stay on top of unwanted PM's and HNG's it's impossible to be 100% effective :( And the world supply of people like that keeps growing as the present ones get caught in their own traps or move elsewhere :rolleyes: It's not right. It's not good. But that's how it is :(

As one of the few female individuals here that uses chat, I do let people know I don't accepted PM's. If they do pm me, I usually tell the mods. Since you guys are awesome about the don't pm people that don't want it thing. As my husband is on this site, he doesn't mind me poking around as long as it doesn't hurt. His diaper on the other hand might be different. Besides, I don't need to play games with people, that is what my hubby is for.

Ive always been quite fond of the ignore function my brain allows me to engage when someone bothers me. When someone I don't want to chat with approaches me I pay them no mind.

Its amazingly simple and 100% effective. If that person continues I break out my handy dandy tech based ignore button, and KAPOW. Peace and tranquility follows.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the reason they do it. Eventually they find someone who says yes that way. They are not after anything but a quick short term indulgence in their obsession. When I was homeless, I would see this behavior among some of the homeless men. They would walk up to each women in a camp, and ask if they want to have sex. Most of us would just tell him no, a few reacted like he was creepy, but every time, the dude found someone.

It is the same thing here. In my case, the guy had nothing to lose, I mean society has already taken pretty much everything a homeless person has to lose, so it emboldens those individuals to ignore normal social nicities. On the internet, anonymity offers the same consequence free approach. It is part in parcel with being a woman these days, and it is not ok, but it is something we have to learn to deal with.

There are literally TONS of female AB/DLs... however you won't see most of them at the "popular" AB/DL online haunts because males of the community generally treat them like pieces of meat to be poked, prodded, drooled and fought over. Until the attitude WITHIN the community is altered, the rarity of females participating in the online parts of this particular fetish isn't going to change.

• Like 2