LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Super Bowl

Tiffany

I dunno. The Cheeseheads only won by 5 in their own playpen

I could see the Cardinals, Broncos and Rams in there

So it is mostl likely a match up between any of those 5 teams with the nod to the Cards at this time

I definitely want the Broncos to go. They were there last year, so this would be their chance to redeem themselves after their embarrassing loss (that game was over for them pretty much in the first eight seconds).

I had to live through that twice

I woulde worry more about the Cardinals than the Packers

I just looked at the standings and W/L's. Where'd the idea come from that last night's game was even a contest. The Rams arou out of it, So that brings it backt to 4 teams

The Prediction of the Packers vs the Patriots may be a good one which I wouldn't mind at all, except I want the Patriots to win. As long as Denver DOESN'T get there & win the Super Bowl, I'll be Happy. I can't stand Denver & Manning.

• Like 1

I am surprised. It seems to be the Pats who are the "Evil Empire" over the last 14 years

It can be summed up in one word Christine "Jealousy". That's why we've been perceived as the "evil empire" by other teams & their fan bases for the last 14 years.

Is that not always the way. Like with the Yankess?

What is their record and what is their standing?

As things stand they would have to be a wild card

You be the judge

(waves magic wand) http://www.nfl.com/standings

I think it is the Cards and Pats

The intangible here is how tough the different divisions are. If the AFC East is a tougher division than the NFC west then the Pats win, if not the Cards win. The NFC West and North two teams with double-digit wins and the Bills just beat the Pack. Dallas has more business being in the NFC South than the East: It is on the other side of the freakin' MISSISSIPPI f'cryin out loud! Carolina could replace them in the East

Do not forget, the Pats have nearly re-configured themselves since Nov 1. If Gronkowski, Blunt, Vereen, Edleman, Hightower, Logan, Chung Arington and Brady are up and running and Amendola and Gaskowski can live up to their recent performances It is over. Any two of them can break a game open if they have a hot streak

The Prediction of the Packers vs the Patriots may be a good one which I wouldn't mind at all, except I want the Patriots to win. As long as Denver DOESN'T get there & win the Super Bowl, I'll be Happy. I can't stand Denver & Manning.

Rockies Fan.

Amen!

We will see what the Cards do in the next game or two. Remember Brady stepped into a "no QB" scenario. so I think the conference finals are the Packers v either the Cards or 'Hawks"

The Cards joined the human race and the Pats almost choked