LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

trucking for a living

babyrj

Does anyone drive trucks for a living I'm starting my new carrier in truck driving my wife said she was going to pack some of my diapers in a diaper bag before I leave I told her I'll play when I get home and I was not going to have need them when driving on the job

Be careful making a living out of trucking. I know a couple of people with ruined backs and bad weight problems thanks to sitting in those truck seats all day.

Their recommendation to me was to not do it. Failing that get the best, most springy seat you possibly can, and absolutely keep track of every calorie you take in and where you're getting those calories from.

I am a driver, have been for 10 years now, if u don't need them leave them at home during training(i assume u will be training with a another driver for 2 to 6weeks if you're just starting), then once u get your own truck, take them if u want, I do wear sometimes, but they do come in handy depending on where you are heading, state and us roads don't have a lot of places to pull over to piss, but a over full diaper that leaks is no fun either, keep your seat comfortable, don't keep your wallet in your back pocket to avoid back issues, and get out and walk, does a lot of good for the body and mind, good luck.

• Like 1

if u are incontinent let them know, ada law works to your advantage, and as I have trained in the past, I would like a heads up if some one was, I don't care but wouldn't want to get that blindsided by that

@Dubious

Here in the US it takes a special "CDL" license to drive trucks ;) The test is exstensive and without training you're not goiing to pass it. There's a requirement for on-the-road training too. And some companies insurers add to that for new hires. Much more to it than just causing the truck to move, turn, and stop without crashing into anything :P

@Dubious

Here in the US it takes a special "CDL" license to drive trucks ;) The test is exstensive and without training you're not goiing to pass it. There's a requirement for on-the-road training too. And some companies insurers add to that for new hires. Much more to it than just causing the truck to move, turn, and stop without crashing into anything :P

I'm an owner/operator and I mainly haul oversize loads in the NE of the US. If you think that there isn't very many places to stop to use the restroom in a normal truck, there's even less when hauling a permitted load!

Good luck babyrj, if there's something that I can help you with in this industry, shoot me a PM.

trucking is more than a job, it's a lifestyle, one that I love, if over the pond you don't need a cdl or only a day of traning, I'm glad I'm here in the states, 80,000 lbs. 8 foot wide. 13.6 foot high and 70ist foot long is the standard. babyrj, if u have any questions u can ask me here or pm, I stopped traning after a student put me in a ditch last winter, now I work for a small company that you need atleast 2 years, prefer 5 or more for them to look at

A lot of companies will train you, but they don't want to pay much or treat you like a kindergarteners, I left a place like that, they gave me a raise and a gravy run, but still treated me like I was 5, where I'm at now I'm treated like a adult, get asked what Ioad I want, when I want to come back, but I've paid my dues at big companies to get experience to get here.if y'all want to drive a big truck, put a few years with a big training company and look around for a good small company near your house, but don't try cr England, they are among the worst to start with.

The "orange turtle" used to be a good one to drive for about ten years back- I don't know about now. Crete had a good rep too but senority got the best routes so you had to be there awhile. Fuel costs and regulations killed of a lot of O/O's but that's still an option if you're willing to take the risk (and have the capital to try). Because of the competition and the nation-wide regulations, driving is actually one of the better jobs which the average person can get. The downside is that the trucking industry is the very first industry to drop off when economic times go bad :o Mine comes next (construction) so I always keep an eye on trucking to make my own business plans B)