LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Policy on disreputable people?

The ".... Diaper Page" was "[That site]" and here is what I found in Topix as a result of putting "D'eaker's Diaper Pate" in Google

http://www.topix.com/forum/health/bedwetting/T7DD97N7AV0EIN4PU

I think [that site] is down for keeps anyway. I did not find it. I had seen it a number of times over the years but never went there

I noticed him too, his age was only 23, a little young to be the original that started that site. Could be total coincidence, maybe the guy has no idea the site that shared that name existed. Regardless, it's good that the mods are investigating this.

I hope DD wouldn't start banning someone because of a ban from fetlife. That site in my opinion has a ton of bias and the trolls run it into the ground pretty well... its been around a while and I assume it will fade into the past as do all popular sites once they lose sense of who they are or become to large to manage.

I hope DD wouldn't start banning someone because of a ban from fetlife. That site in my opinion has a ton of bias and the trolls run it into the ground pretty well... its been around a while and I assume it will fade into the past as do all popular sites once they lose sense of who they are or become to large to manage.

I have to agree. I think that because this is a different site, and this person could possibly be someone different,that they need to given the benefit of the doubt. Innocent until proven guilty.

We don't give a hoot what other sites do- but we DO care what you do here ;) As long as your behavior here is OK you could be banned from everywhere else and never hear from us :P Of course we're not blind or deaf, so we know those other things same as anyone else, and if you're really bad we might be watching you more closely :o We'd be :screwy:

We do not normally take action based on what user's do off-site. In the case of the name/site in question in this case we banned all mention of it because it was linking us in the search engines and causing people to join here for the wrong reasons.