LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who woke up wet this morning?

stevewet

I woke up about 5 or 6 times last night. Each time was due to an urge so I wet my diaper and fell back asleep. When I woke up with my alarm this morning my diaper had leaked on to my bed pad.

I think I have had my first sleepwetting this night....Went to bed in my usualy Babypants clothdiaper with abooster in it. I could feel my bladder acting up, but couldn't release, so I just drifted of to sleep. Woke up hours later, because I was thirsty. IT was strange I couldn't feel my bladder anymore and have no memory of waking up and going, I felt down, and yes, my diaper was wet!

So I must have been peeing in my sleep, for the first time ever.....

Woke up once lastnight due to the fact my lungs decided that I didn't need air for a bit. But other than that slept pretty good and woke up in a soaked northshore supreme as per usual.

• 3 weeks later...

I woke up wet this morning, for the first time. It was completely unexpected - I've been becoming a little more relaxed since starting to wear diapers more, but I hadn't expected to wet the bed. I'm at rather a loose end.

I woke up wet this morning, for the first time. It was completely unexpected - I've been becoming a little more relaxed since starting to wear diapers more, but I hadn't expected to wet the bed. I'm at rather a loose end.

Yeah it can be a little unsettling at first. Get your self a bed pad so if you do leak again then the pad will protect your mattress. It's also are great realization at first too though, being able to sleep through the night is well worth it.

I can't say for sure, because I went to bed slightly wet, but I think I wet during the night as well, since my diaper felt wetter this morning than it had before.

Always wake up wet :) I don't think I've ever woken up with a dry diaper.

I'd love to know your secret....:P

Edited by Rachel Emily
  • 1 month later...

Woke up very wet this morning, as I've done for 11 out of the last 12 days. What I can't figure out is how I could have jumped from an average of two times a week to this so quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2015, 5:51:57, Rachel Emily said:

Woke up very wet this morning, as I've done for 11 out of the last 12 days. What I can't figure out is how I could have jumped from an average of two times a week to this so quickly.

I'm told that once you get past that last mental hurdle then the rest goes quick. Maybe your sub-conscious it finally getting there.

2 hours ago, Baby Brian said:

I'm told that once you get past that last mental hurdle then the rest goes quick. Maybe your sub-conscious it finally getting there.

I spoke too soon. I followed that with four days in which I woke up dry (but wet as soon as I moved). Woke up wet yesterday, but was dry this morning.

I woke up wet at 2 AM last night. It was the first time I'd wet in my sleep since August, when I woke up having wet my diaper. Unfortunately, I wasn't diapered last night and soaked my briefs, pajamas, and bed! I hadn't wet undiapered since last December. I'd better not wet again anytime soon, since I'll be visiting family for several weeks.

8 hours ago, gobphus said:

I woke up wet at 2 AM last night. It was the first time I'd wet in my sleep since August, when I woke up having wet my diaper. Unfortunately, I wasn't diapered last night and soaked my briefs, pajamas, and bed! I hadn't wet undiapered since last December. I'd better not wet again anytime soon, since I'll be visiting family for several weeks.

God, even you make me jealous. I've had 4 sphincterotomies, and still have yet to sleep wet and wake up with a mysteriously soaked diaper (or bed).

22 hours ago, Baby Brian said:

Well, her's to better wishful thinking then.

It's frustrating, you know? I would really love some advice on how to wet more consistently. What's complicating matters for me is that I have almost constant swelling in my left leg after being injured in a traffic accident years ago (lymphadema, I believe my doctor called it). So I go through periods in which I retain water, and periods in which I get rid of huge amounts of it--that's when I'm most likely to have accidents for a week or more in a row. It helps, too, if I'm not constipated--I tend to wet in my sleep most often several hours after

13 hours ago, Baby Brian said:

God, even you make me jealous. I've had 4 sphincterotomies, and still have yet to sleep wet and wake up with a mysteriously soaked diaper (or bed).

Sorry! You've gone to a lot of trouble for no payoff. I didn't know it was legal or ethical for a doctor to make a urinary sphincter inoperative for the purpose of making someone incontinent.

7 hours ago, gobphus said:

Sorry! You've gone to a lot of trouble for no payoff. I didn't know it was legal or ethical for a doctor to make a urinary sphincter inoperative for the purpose of making someone incontinent.

21 hours ago, Baby Brian said:

It hasn't had no payoff. I am able to pee with less or at times no straining which is a huge for me. It's just no enough yet for me to be completely free of the straining or being able to sleep wet.

And yes it is completely legal, ethical, and even recommended when someone has blockage complication like I have. Now to do this on