LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

writing this from hospital!

HI Guys, I crashed my car yesterday ! (not deliberately) A truck went into the back of my car and shunted me forward, and off the road. Apparently according to my partner my car is now 3 feet shorter.

I was out cold, and awoke in hospital with needles coming out of my hands, waiting for a head scan. Fortunately there isn't anything seriously damaged just battered and bruised, and my old back injury has flaired up owing to the sudden impact. It has left me unable to move, and in quite a lot of pain.

My partner has brought my laptop in, which is how i am able to contact you here. I have been de-diapered and am now lying here with a catheter inserted, which is a bit uncomfortable as it is a size 24, which is the biggest I have ever used. Hopefully though once this nerve in my back has calmed down and i am able to move about again I will be out of here and back into diapers.

Trouble with the catheter is since i had my previous operation i leak around the side of the cath, and i am lying on top of an absorbant bed pad. I don't know why the nurses don't just remove the catheter and let me wear my normar diapers ? I might have a word with them later.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that. I know what a pain those 24fr's can be. Don't let the nurses or doctors say it has to stay in either. Make sure they understand it is making your suffering worse, and you want it out.

I would recommend you have your wife get your own diapers from home though. Those hospital diapers are really bad. Oh, and I'd you do end up using them, make sure you complain directly with their complaints department on how bad they are. If nobody ever says anything then the hospitals won't start carrying better brands.

great thing is I have a dashboard camera, even though it faces forward it will still show the force of the impact, and that i wasn't doing anything wrong.

Had the doctor come and look at me this afternoon and I told him that the catheter was irritating me, and that I had an op which removed a scyst on the sphyncter to my bladder which has made me incontinent. He has agreed that as soon as my partner brings in the neccessary diapers I will have the catheter removed, and be rediapered.

As you can imagine i was on the phone to my partner very quickly, and i am pleased to say that i am back in my diapers. I'm also in a lot less discomfort. I can't turn from one side to the other at the moment so diaper changing is very painful, but it is welll worth it as opposed to that damned catheter.

Forgot to mention, they tried to get me to use a condom catheter, i informed them that they should read my medical notes, and they would see that when i tried one of those my penis swelled up red and it took a course of anti histamines to bring the swelling down. They soon forgot about that idea. I've been informed that i should be able to leave in 3-4 days depending on whether i can stand and move, but it all depends on the spped of my recovery.

I gotta say, having to spend only three days in the hospital (with a laptop) is nothing compared to the 3 months I spent in intensive care. I was thrilled just to feel the sun on me again after that, let alone play with a computer. You're actually quite lucky it wasn't worse, AND that you get to wear diapers while in the hospital too.

Forgot to mention, they tried to get me to use a condom catheter, i informed them that they should read my medical notes, and they would see that when i tried one of those my penis swelled up red and it took a course of anti histamines to bring the swelling down. They soon forgot about that idea. I've been informed that i should be able to leave in 3-4 days depending on whether i can stand and move, but it all depends on the spped of my recovery.

thats what happend to me when my drs tried to force me to use one of thoes

tho for me the reaction was not so big

Hope you have a speedy recovery. I had a cath in for 3 days after my heart bypass surgery. The 3rd day was enough finally. I told them it goes or im removing it myself. And i assured them i know how to deflate the balloon.

Though I didn't land in the hospital, wrecks where a dashcam would have proved my innocence have cost me dearly so I'm getting one PDQ- it's not going to happen again <_< Whatever you feel about compensation, keep in mind that injuries suffered because of this wreck may cause problems later in life, just like it's already done with your back, so be sure that you are dcovered for that possibility. You need your own lawyer and a good one- don't settle for your own insurance companies staff lawyers alone because they're not looking out for you; they're looking out for their emoployer who wants to see a trend to make insurance settlements be as small as possible <_<

I will remember you in my meditation and may you make a speedy recovery. Glad to hear your back in your own diapers, those damned catheters are never pleasant at the best of times.

Maly.

Hi everybody, just to keep you updated i am now able to sit up at about 45 degrees. The pain is subsiding a lot and the nerve which is trapped seems to be making a break for freedom.

I will be discharged in another two days (so the doctor thinks).

My partner has been in touch wiith the solicitor, and within 4 hours the solicitor was at my bedside (taking photosof me). The claim is in process, and it looks like i will be in for a big pay out. I feel a new car in the