LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Jokes

DailyDi

• 1 month later...

I have a friend who’s an alcoholic; I felt I should help him deal with his drinking problem so I took him on a swimming trip up the river in Egypt as I figured this would be the perfect place for him to at least admit he had a problem.

It didn’t go so well though because he was in Da-Nile :D

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Did the Jolly Green Giant enter the Diaper Dimension?

"What do you think of King Oedipus?"

"Oh! THAT motherfucker!!"

Have you ever been interrogated by the KGB in a diaper? Now THAT gives you a REAL Russia. I am not Putin you on!

How about flying an airship in a diaper? THAT is a gas!

Studied Philosophy in a diaper. It was a class in E-PISS-temology

Went to a STAR WARS movie in a diaper and rubber pantiesw: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

A rabbi, priest and baptist minister all go fishing in a boat on a small lake.  After about an hour, the priest says, "I think I might have left the lights on in the car.  I'll go check".  With that he steps out of the boat, walks across the water to the shore.  A few minutes later he walks back across the water and steps into the boat.  The rabbi us speechless!

After another hour, the minister says, "I need to use the outhouse.  I'll be right back" and he too steps out of the boat, walks across the water back to the landing and uses the outhouse.  Pretty soon he walks back across the water and climbs back into the boat.

Now, the rabbi is totally confounded at the Godly powers of the Christians, but he thinks his religion is just as powerful so he says, "We forgot the lunch!  I'll go back to the car and get it"!  He steps out of the boat and promptly sinks to the bottom.  The minister turns to the priest and says, "You think we should have told him where the rocks are?"

• Like 1
On 1/16/2020 at 11:08 PM, dlsafrica said:

The accused write a confession in yellow to get a lighter sentence 

17 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

The accused wrote a confession in yellow to get a lighter sentence 

Is the bad joke here supposed to be that you posted the same joke twice on two different days?

No; it is Stop & Pop!

On 1/18/2020 at 7:21 PM, dyperbole said:

My neighbor speaks to her cat as if it could understand her.  I told my dog and we both had a laugh over it.

I asked my horse if animals could understand human language and it said neigh.

I asked my pony too, but he couldn't answer me because he was a little horse (and his name is not "Mr. Ed")

I see we are going to be saddled with horse jokes. Oy Rogers that! Makes me want to get my Peacemaker out, put the barrel in my mouth and pull the Trigger