LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Had one of those glad I am incontinent moments today.

Today I was walking into work and had unexpected wet farts and ruined a slightly wet abena X Plus plastic backed L4s. I was upset cause the diaper had at least 3 to 4 wettings to go. But was glad I am urinary incontinent and wear diapers. I clocked in and told the boss I had to use the restroom. And went to the special diaper changing restroom. I used someone else's wipes cause I didn't have any. Someone was using may diapers for a couple of months until I caught onto it and put a lock on my diaper bags. So I didn't feel bad using a few of someone's wipes. So far I haven't had any more episodes of the runs. So it was a one time accident at noon today. If I wasn't incontinent and wore boxers I would have had to throw them away because there would be no way to discreetly run them to my vehicle and would have had to go commando for the rest of the day. So I am glad I wear diapers 24 /7. I also love wearing diapers all the time. It's days like these that makes me even happier that I wear diapers.

• Like 1

A couple years back my co-worker 'sharted' and had to go home and change- a 45 minute drive each way. I figured he wouldn't be back for the day (and I was right) which wouldn't have mattered but we were pushing a deadline so I had to stay late <_< He'd had his gall bladder remvoved which caused him issues with this yet he preferred to wear boxers. Kind of funny watching him hold the bottom of one leg with his hand as he walked away so it didn't fall on the floor inside :P While I can understand that many people don't want to wear diapers (or use a walker, wheelchair, etc) because of their medical problems, it seems rather stupid to me to think that you can ignore your problem and make the problem go away :screwy:

A couple years back my co-worker 'sharted' and had to go home and change- a 45 minute drive each way. I figured he wouldn't be back for the day (and I was right) which wouldn't have mattered but we were pushing a deadline so I had to stay late <_< He'd had his gall bladder remvoved which caused him issues with this yet he preferred to wear boxers. Kind of funny watching him hold the bottom of one leg with his hand as he walked away so it didn't fall on the floor inside :P While I can understand that many people don't want to wear diapers (or use a walker, wheelchair, etc) because of their medical problems, it seems rather stupid to me to think that you can ignore your problem and make the problem go away :screwy:

• 4 weeks later...

the last couple of months I've had real problems with my bowels I cant remember the last time I had a solid movement which has led to a few unfortunate incidents at times it been so bad I have stood up to go to the bathroom and stopped halfway because any more movement would cause a completion of activity and I have no Idea whether its a fart or a

the last couple of months I've had real problems with my bowels I cant remember the last time I had a solid movement which has led to a few unfortunate incidents at times it been so bad I have stood up to go to the bathroom and stopped halfway because any more movement would cause a completion of activity and I have no Idea whether its a fart or a

• 2 weeks later...

The disturbing part is that you feel it was justified in stealing other peoples stuff just because you had yours taken in the past?

You didn't like it to the point of installing locks, and you think that other people won't feel the same way?