LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I prefer pullup style diapers. Does anyone else feel the same?

Same here, I prefer pull-up style diapers(goodnites), easy to hide, arn't loud, and hold enough :), but I would take an adult diaper any day for how it feels and holds so much!

I wear Pull-Up style diapers when I want to feel like wearing some padding out and about but don't plan on using it. (Until I get home and somewhere where it won't make a mess.) If using a diaper is the whole idea, then I'll use an actual diaper.

I like the fit of Depend Underwear, but I yearn for something very absorbent while at the same time not needing to worry about tapes coming off over time. Even with regular diapers, I do go through a lot of packaging tape

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I used to be this way for many years, apart from I didn't wear adult diapers at all (I didn't wet). I think it was because tape on diapers felt too thick and were hard for me to get on. Plus I love the cute designs on Goodnites/Drynites. I tried Molicare Super and Cuddlz, hated them. But then I tried Molicare Soft (the highest absorbency white fabric ones) and I loved the amount of padding they had. It was more than my usual pull ups (Goodnites/DryNites) but less than the other diapers I had tried. So I got a pack and started wearing them, and got good at putting them on. Then I gradually tried thicker and thicker diapers and started getting used to them. Now I prefer tape ons and most pull ups don't seem thick enough anymore. Oh, and I like Molicare Super and Cuddlz now haha. This all happened within a couple of months last year.

• 1 month later...

It depends on the pull-up. I wish there was something like Goodnites for for older teens and adults. Something was mentioned about Publix having something like that on one of the DL websites I've visited. That was a while ago though.

I may someday if I can pull the 40K investment. Start a company that sells ABDL adult pull ups thats pretty much like the Pull Ups and Easy Ups you see on diapers but they hold as well as a Bambino Teddy with the thickness of one.

That type is what I use. My reasons are medical. I could not change myself if I had to use the fastened kind. Besides I need something that will stay put while I slide into my chair.

I like pull up type diapers when I'm at home and in my pajamas or just playing all day, becose its easy to change, and use the potty if needed with out the trouble of a diaper.

I vary rarely ware them if im "dressed" or know i could be leaveing the house, its just to much work to change then, and if in a public bathroom its awful with pull ups.

Lately I've been wearing pull-ups a lot more than my tape-ons. I like the convenience of just needing to pull on a pull-up like regular big girl pants, but at the same time still having that extra security of actual diapers.

I used to prefer pullups for wetting because they don't absorb my pee as quickly as heavier taped briefs, thus allowing me to savor the experience longer. However, I recently discovered that by putting a booster pad inside a taped brief I get the best of both worlds. I can wear that combo much of the day and all night without leaking, yet when I wet I get to feel the hot wetness for several seconds before my pee disappears into the pad and diaper. I've also been enjoying walking around with such a comforting thickness between my thighs and swaddling my crotch. I've even run errands while wearing my large ensemble, rather than a more discreet pullup. A couple of days ago I relaxed and used my diaper while waiting for a bank deposit to be processed. The sensation of hot pee submerging my privates was great and I wasn't worried about leaking or odors.

• 3 weeks later...

Goodness no, They're horrible if you need a quick change, I prefer regular diapers thanks. Would take too much time to change myself at work if I wore pull ups (Remove diaper, clean up, remove shoes and pants, pull up new pull up, put pants and shoes back on) easier to just drop my pants, take it off, clean up, throw on another pull up pants, done, not to mention those pull ups tend to leak horribly.

Most of the time, yes. My preferred diaper is GoodNites, and those are obviously the pull-on style. If I'm going out or want a diaper that's discreet and can be easily removed standing up, the pull-on style is a must. Anything involving a tape system is just too difficult for me to fasten standing up, and if I'm going to wear a noticeable diaper, it's not going to be something I wear out of the house, and probably not even out of my room.

I'll alternate what I wear depending on what I'm doing. On the weekend it's tape-on's for overnight, I use the heavier duty pull up's when I like the option of having a toilet pee. Besides looking at my pull up and the smell of the baby powder is always nice.