LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who else knows?

Hey folks, just a simple question I wanted to ask...who in your life knows about your affinity for diapers? Have you told anyone, or has anyone found out? Do you think that people suspect you? Or are you totally incognito about it?

I ask because I've realized that nobody that I know knows about me. I have this one friend, whom is my best friend, as close as we could possibly be, who knows literally everything else about me...but not this. We talk about anything and everything openly, because we both love and accept one another for who we are. But I've kept this a secret from even her.

I have had over 20 baby sitters/Mommys nobody cared. I had one about 15 years ago that outed me to about everyone I know, she didn't get to tell them all, but word of mouth got around. I was and still am known as Diaper Tim. Recently found out that my past Girlfriend is doing the same on Facebook...I don't use it, but was told that she is doing it by another girl (Friend) that I know. She posted at least one picture that I know of, picture of me in the bed sleeping wearing a onsie and a obvious Diaper poking out with a statement to the effect of: This is my "Baby Timmy" when he loved me.

Aunt and uncle know, my in laws know, my parents, husband, son, I am sure my brothers know too. My ex boyfriends knew too. I know my first one told his friends I liked diapers after we broke up and I don't care because I never see them.

I revealed it to a very close and open-minded friend of mine just a few weeks ago. Sex and other weird stuff is our typical conversational fodder. We were already talking about fetishes, so I decided to reveal it slowly, first by asking if she'd be weirded out if I had my own bizarre fetish (which she wasn't), then by naming a few of the more extreme fetishes I could think of as a "what if" to gauge a reaction (S&M, scat, etc.) (she said it wouldn't bother her), then by mentioning adult babies (still fine), then by adamantly stating I wasn't an AB, then by admitting that girls in diapers could be really attractive, then by finally and sheepishly admitting "I have a diaper fetish".

Obviously I didn't go into great detail, I was very quick to explain it. I mostly mentioned about how attractive I could find people wearing diapers, then after a bit I admitted that I wore for pleasure and comfort, and only once mentioned that I "use" them, as well. She didn't ask me any further questions about it, but she seemed completely fine with it...her reaction was not one of shock or disgust (or intrigue), but rather just a "Huh. I wouldn't have guessed." kind of reaction, which is obviously why she was the person I chose to tell.

My (almost) ex wife and my (almost) new wife.

When we split my 'ex' threatened to tell all about my nappy fetish as revenge for me leaving her. If she did no one has mentioned it to me and that was 3 1/2 years ago

A few people that live with me know enough so they don't get surprised if they spot me with a pacifier or my diapers sticking out. Also I have a lot of ABDL or ABDL friendly friends that I hang out with. Most of them are more into the BDSM but are generally tolerant or welcoming to the ABDL community.

I told my husband last week. Other than that it's only everyone on here and a few other places in internet land. No one else in my physical world knows and they don't need to.

• Like 1

My wife knows along with most of her family. She outed me a few years ago, but not in a bad way. She has a nephew that gets bowel incontinence whenever he's under a lot of stress. He had a big accident one day and none of them could console him until she brought up my bladder & bowel incontinence whenever I'm incredibly stressed. He calmed down and she asked me to come over in one of my diapers to show and talk to him. There was no big drama, just a bunch of questions by everyone and especially him. Obviously we never mentioned that I enjoy wearing them.