LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Comedians

There was this one comedian in the 60's. I can't remember his name but he was edgy even for our time. He had black hair and I think he was Italian. Wish I could discribe him better.

John Oliver is currently one of my favorites along with Gabriel Inglesies (spelling?) and Kristen Schall.

but, I like older comedians as well, Lewis Black, George Carlin (how can you NOT?)

Bill Cosby, Sinbad, Monty Python " I DONT LIKE SPAM!"

• Like 1

i like Robin Williams stand up,The Blue collar guys are good too, Love monty python, Eddie Murphy is good, and i like Frank Callenido. There is more but i like those guys they are good and i grew up with most of them and i wouldn't mind being a comedian myself. i love to make people laugh. I for got Fluffy Gabriel Inglias which is really funny, Adam Sandler is pretty good too. I have to say i like Chris Farley the best. he made me laugh a bunch of times on SNL and through him is where i want to do my comedy

Being old skool myself, I like the older stuff like Red Skelton, a classic comedian from the classic era. I used to watch his TV show back in the 60's whenI was a kid...and loved it! It's STILL fun to watch his stuff :thumbsup:

I stopped watching TV when M*A*S*H* went off the air :( That was a well written, thoughtful and skillfully produced program, anything after it has been utter trash, due mostly to lousy writing. :P I also agree that you don't need profanity to tell a joke or make a point, but "comedians' do it because thats what we have allowed our society to drift down towards....humor at the lowest common denominator. Instead of raising the bar and making things a challenge, we lower it. this is a sad commentary on our 'society' that we have allowed to happen. Comedians today would not have been allowed to perform 30-40 years ago. Society was different and people were different and the censors would have blown them off the map.

Humor back then included wit, creativity, word play, puns and innuendo and intellect....non of that is necessary or evident in todays base humor :P Sometimes you had to actually 'think' about a joke...and it was those jokes that stuck with you! ;)

If you want to know what REAL comedy was, watch any of the old stuff thats posted on youtube, including the link above, I think you'll be surprised! ..oh, and George Carlin was right, we all ARE idiots! :P

I don't go to comedy shows much, much less watch them on TV, so I don't know many. A couple of my favorite comedy types, aside from

Red Skelton...

John Pinette, the babyfaced rotund actor / comic who always made fun of himself and his weight (RIP) "you no eat at Buffet, you order 'a la' cart" "You eat to much you scare my wife!" :roflmao:

Red Foxx was ok, but dirty and profane for his day

Monty Python O*M*G I laugh so hard I cry :D

George Carlin and his 7 dirty words, amongst other things ;) (I'm not really a 'fan' but he had some funny stuff, not everything, but some)

Robin Williams is (was?) an absolute scream when he got going, you had to listen very closely to what he was saying because he was going SO fast and could change insanely quickly and leave you in the dust. :P the guy is a nut!

Might as well toss in "Spike Jones and his city slickers" as well, those guys were FUNNY!

I am sure there are more but this is getting long...

For anyone who wonders WHY I am such a silly person....look above for the answers to that, mostly Monty Python...I love silly humor and how it's easy and 'usually' makes people laugh ;):screwy:

• Like 1

I have to agree with the classics. Red Skelton was a family favorite when I was growing up.

Here is one of his shows:

Thanks for posting this SoCal :thumbsup: I'm sitting here watching it and laughing :D Red was so wonderful in his characterizations and voices and physical movements...The story of his Uncles giving up drinking and his impersonation of his Uncle is GREAT! and the audience appreciated it too :roflmao: God I miss that man!

As far as classics, I like Don Rickles, and George Carlin. For next generation I like acts like Lisa lampanelli , Bob sagat, Bill Burr, Paton Oswald, and many others. My favorite comedy act is definitely the Aristocrats.........a talent agent is sitting at his desk, when in walks a family.......then the father takes a bow, and says, The Aristocrats. :P