LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You know you're old when...

Mabye, but what would you rather have. the "strange look" or being considered, senile, decrepit and on your way out? You have no idea how many persons conceal their age and get bent out of shape when they find they are elegible for the "senior discount"

The very existence of this thread speaks volumes

Did someone mention

http://www.hgwt.com/

We have such coin machine in the basement so now I can play without loosing any money, but not the same thrill when there was a chance to lose the money

Once I hit the big score and cause it was so fun, I used up half to play more, cause I could win again..

Other half I bought a Ice cream with

When video game controllers were connected to the system with cords and you had to have the game system far away from the TV as well to sit further way from the TV. Now you can pretty much sit anywhere in the room and leave the game system in the same place as always since they are all wireless now.

I remember Pong, but didn't have one on the TV as we didn't have that kind of gaming thingy :P The first one I remember seeing was on a skiing trip to Jackson Hole Wyoming (I think...or was it someplace in Idaho??) anyways,it was all snowy outside and we had been skiing most of the day (the other part was spent falling) :blush: and they had a Pong consol in the guest room with the fireplace and other stuff. One of my dads associates had his son there close to my age, and we played pong a LOT the few days we were there. He skied like a madman...only because he was also into ice skating :o which I thought was cheating :P I went ice skating a few years later and now understand ;) Would like to do it more often, but that damn ice is SO H*A*R*D! Falling and gravity aren't my friend, so I might have to forgo the skating, as snow is softer and more forgiving......but alas, the PONG station has gone the way of the dodo bird... :(

A wave of a magic wand and...

http://www.ponggame.org/

We have such coin machine in the basement so now I can play without loosing any money, but not the same thrill when there was a chance to lose the money

Once I hit the big score and cause it was so fun, I used up half to play more, cause I could win again..

Other half I bought a Ice cream with

I have one of those, and there is nothing quite as sad as realizing you don't have a quarter to play your own arcade machine, that you own, and don't know how to turn on free play...

How about if you can remember seeing Roger Maris hit #54 and mickey Mantle hit #55 and Whitey Ford and Luis Arroyo ptching at Fenway Park During Carl Yastremsky's very first year?

You know your old when:

You have used a VCR that had a remote control connected with a wire.

You boiled that first glass of water in the Amana radarrange.

Although, I guess I don't look old.

Last year I went to 7-eleven to get a pack of cigarettes.

The clerk asked for ID. I did not have my wallet with me, only took the cash.

I said "you can't be serious". The clerk said "I don't know if your old enough without ID".

So I said to her,"No problem , my son has his ID with him we'll just use that." LOL.

You know when you're older when you no longer like watching the TV shows that you loved watching as a Kid, Listening to the songs that you enjoyed listening. But no longer listen to

Mom's kept working till the clockwork timer went out. It was like $60 but she wanted a new one becauase the old one had been around so long :whistling: She's now on the third replacement and wishes she had kept the Radar-range :( And me too because guess who buys the dam# things? :o

You know when you are old when you are trying to search on you tube old shows and Adverts that you haven't seen for years and are no longer shown along with trying to remember the year that they were aired