LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry247 = On the ball!

Loved my sample bag of the new Confidry briefs, so ordered a case today. Order was placed at 2:11PM. At 5:12PM UPS notified me of the order being shipped!

There's nothing better than an online business who ships out daily, and especially only a few hours after an order. Those are the companies that I continue to bring my business back to.

• Like 1

I've yet to try this brand brief. I've heard amazing things about them, but cant justify $10 for a sample of two or $39.00 for 18 diapers + Shipping.

I've yet to try this brand brief. I've heard amazing things about them, but cant justify $10 for a sample of two or $39.00 for 18 diapers + Shipping.

really happy with the new brief i think they actually did improve over the old ones....now as long as they dont run into productions issues like did making them.....

So price per diapers folks, is it worth it? Im a moderate wetter, i dont tend to flood them, i let it out in small bursts. Is it gonna be worth my $$$? I can wear an abena l-4 for about 8-10 hrs before its full.

So price per diapers folks, is it worth it? Im a moderate wetter, i dont tend to flood them, i let it out in small bursts. Is it gonna be worth my $$$? I can wear an abena l-4 for about 8-10 hrs before its full.

I don't really know the price comparison, but if it's all about the diaper, I vote DRY247 in the top 3 diapers I have ever tried. They have a really wide crotch, which can be kinda hard to hide in jeans as it tends to fold down your legs in the crotch and the thickness gives you a noticeable bulge out the front, not alot but more than small Moli's. And that is when they are dry. These things are like mad crazy when it comes to absorbancy... I have raved on them in several threads, because it's been a long time since a great diaper like this has come out in a small size, but these things are almost to much.. Really thick, absorb a gallon (just say'n) Tapes hold really good. They are all white, no wetness indicator or markings. I still say they are a clone of the Bellissimo and the Blanco all in one. normally I would say go with a sample, but in this instance I give the :thumbsup: and say get the case. You will not be disappointed. And they run a tad big so if you are borderline between sizes, in this instance go size down. :)

I agree wholeheartedly :D these are my new favorite diaper hands down. hiding without a large overshirt or coat is nigh impossible though. I am so impressed. Between this as a night diaper and tenaslip maxi as a stealth diaper with abena m4 in between for normal use, the evolution of adult diapers is amazing and has a lot of happy DL's

Got to admit... I have seven diapers left and 5 sleeps before the new case arrives. Love these so much I am counting them out to make sure I can wear one to bed each night so only 2 for daytime play.

Got to admit... I have seven diapers left and 5 sleeps before the new case arrives. Love these so much I am counting them out to make sure I can wear one to bed each night so only 2 for daytime play.

Been a long time since I have been that "hooked" on one diaper.

Diaper junkie! :P

Diaper junkie! :P

True dat! if these things were a drug they would definably be a Crack diaper! :P I will be ordering another case on the 1st. And I still have two and a half packs to go. Most days I just wear one take the night shower and put one on for the night. I wear the next one for the whole next day. As long as they keep making them I will keep buying them. :) Here that Bambino...better make a small again!!!!

Yeah, I was that way when I first tried Abenas back when they were known as the Xplus. Man I loved those things :thumbsup: and yes i still wear the M-4's ;) just one of my all time fave disposables.

I tried 24/7 before they moved and redesigned everything and my comment back then (as I am sure it will be when i try the new ones) was Now THATS a diaper. :o they thing goes out of its way to let you know that *you are now wearing a REAL diaper* It was insane!.

I'd love to try the new ones and might be ordering them in a week or so ( like I need more frigging diapers in my room) :blush: but being the "ultimate adult brief available in the US" I have to try a couple..

and see if I survive!

• 2 months later...

I have been trying for several days to access them, I forgot to post it here. I ended up finding a case on Ebay for $90, so that was really cool! And Cheap! :) Saved $21.

$1.25 a diaper....whooooohoooo.