LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper trained

Does anyone here not pee well in the potty and you have to push it out to completely empty your bladder but yet when you go in your diaper, it comes out in a nice flow no problem without you having to push it out and it comes out nice and fast too than slowly in the potty?

I find if I am backed up, which is usually overnight, I have to pee more and I try push to get out as much as possible. Pushing usually doesn't help as when I get back in bed, I feel some pushing on my bladder and in my hips.

I hear retraining is difficult to impossible when you are an adult. The reason why a child can train themselves is because their bladder is still developing and ours is not. I have heard of some adults managing to retrain themselves but they still have accidents every now and then and still need diapers. I didn't even know this when I was an adult and no wonder why parents would say their kid cannot wear diapers, they don't want them to mess their bladder up and regret it. That would make sense if it was an AB/DL parent that said no to diapers for their child. It took my ex boyfriend two years to get control back he told me, two years for day time, two years for night time and never had anything to do with diapers again and then a couple years later, he got in a car accident and bam his wetting problem started again and then it lead to day time accidents seven years after that so he started wearing 24/7 and had been in them ever since but he is in pain all the time and it gets worse when he works. He is also numb in parts of his body so he can bend his erected penis and not feel it. He also had holes in his knees and stuff missing in his back bone whatever those are called.

and just like we were talking, have been out of a diaper all morning today to run some errands and work a bit... I get home use the potty a couple of times. As soon as I put on a diaper no more than 5 minutes letter I wet.

• 2 weeks later...

First of all I would like to congratulate those who have re-potty trained themselves. For those who re-potty trained themselves, how did you do it and how long did it take?

For those who want to re-potty train themselves, remember that everyone learns at their own pace. The method that works for one person may not work for another. People have to come up with their own plan. It's best to start slow. Success builds confidence. Although there will be accidents, too many accidents can be discouraging.

I don't think your bladder is "totally messed up" though it may have shrunk. Probably more that your 'un-potty-training' had taken hold but that's usaually reversible. And some regain most of their bladder capacity when they 'go dry again' too ;)

I consider it messed up because I couldn't undo it when I tried. I don't think I really have the patience because then I would have to deal with feeling the urge to go all the time and it's annoying. I would go every time I saw a restroom in public and go a few times at a place in my pre 24/7 days and my bladder never got normal again.

I am going to be keeping my computer private and not allow my kids to use it and it will be password protected. They will have their own computer to mess around on, it will be the kids computer.

I'm not incontinent, but I think I am training my bladder backwards from peeing in diapers too much. I do it as much as possible and have actually started to wet my bed, twice this month) I was wearing diapers both times.

I haven't even started bed wetting. I still wake up with an urge to go and lie on my back and relax my bladder and release it.

I do one as well as the other

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...