LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Experiments

What are some sily things you've tried with diapers? Did it work out the way you planned?

I wore some hi-cut nylon panties under my diaper, because I love the feel of them. My diaper did not leak, but after the first wetting, I couldn't feel the panties anymore. I also think they might have partially defeated the odor neutralizer in the ATN. Was fun tho!

I used to put on multiple pairs of underwear over each other as a kid, but it never occured to me to do that with diapers. It actually seems like a waste (well, I suppose that depends on if you're using tape-on or pull-up style), but I'm interested to hear more about that o.O.

when I was younger I tried making a diaper completely out of pads by lining my underwear with them. I went into the shower to try it out and pee leaked out everywhere. In times where diapers have been in short supply i'd stuff baby diapers in my underwear.

• Like 1

Filling condoms with water and putting it in my diaper

Gets that full diaper in the back feeling and can make it "squish" around, specially with some lube on it :)

My Condoms are strong so they rarely break and mostly break cause I intend to do it (by sitting on something hard, fast)

• Like 1

Yep- I tried the shower and swimming in diapers too, with equal results even when I expected them :rolleyes: It may not be the best experience but if nothing else it's different so I think most have tried it or probably will someday becuse all us humans is cwazy :screwy:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wore three at once for the extra bulk, feels great.

Also once when i only had a small window of time i would pour cups of warm water into the back of the nappy to try and get really full and soaked in a short time. Also felt good and squishy when i sat down. Once during this i was about to clean up in the shower, forgot something in my room and instead of covering up just walked accross to my room in the absolutly soaked nappy. My brother was downstairs. The nappy finally gave into the weight and came appart on the way back so that was an interesting walk back to the bathroom.

Also poured oatmeal down the back of the nappy to simulate messing. This was an interesting feelling and no smell & easy clean up.

Also the marshmellow trick.

• 3 months later...

When I first got cloth diapers, I wasn't able to get plastic pants my size right away (pre-internet, so harder to find) so I attempted to use trash bags. That worked about as poorly as one might expect. Consequently, I didn't try cloth again until I was able to obtain adult-sized velcro diaper covers from a local diaper service.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i have used a lot of the ideas from this thread, i like plastic a lot, the shower is really fun with just a good pair o plastic pants, they fill up and get heavy,,,, if you have a good plastic cover on a bed, it feels so good to let a full disposable make a mess and just rub till ,,,,, your done.