LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you have a secret hiding place

We've recently moved into our first home - I had a space setup in our spare room for all my dips. However we've since turned it into a guest bedroom and have had visitors stay quite regularly. So I've had to pop them back into our room. My wife doesn't mind that I use "my" shelf space in a shared cupboard - quick access she says!

My diapers, onesies, and footed sleepers used to be contained to one box in my closet.... but over the last year or so I have become a little crazy and went on a buying spree. I now have three large binds under my bed full of diapers, 5 full drawers in my closet full of diapers, and 4 additional cases in my closet full of diapers. And then in my dresser I have my four onesies and three footed sleepers in one drawer. It will be nice when I have my own place.

My AB clothes are in the storage bin in my son's closet with other stuff stored in there. My pacifiers are in a drawer in my room, my diapers are in my closet kept on the shelf. As for bottles and sippy cups, all of them are in the attic and the sippy cups are in the kitchen and I have one bottle in the cupboard with the sippy cups.

My bf and I are planning on stashing some stuff at my place tomorrow. Excited to have access, but nervous too. A lock is a must since I have children and a husband. But the only good place to store it is a box/trunk type thing hubby and I use as a tv stand. He knows I have a bf, he doesn't know we're abdl. A little worried he's going to notice a padlock appeared.

Hmm well, currently it's in a duffle bag that floats around my room. But I have a travel trunk that has a lock that I've usually used. It's just occupied with regular clothes right now. But when I had a dresser, I kept my diapers in the top drawer. *shrugs*

Hmm well, currently it's in a duffle bag that floats around my room. But I have a travel trunk that has a lock that I've usually used. It's just occupied with regular clothes right now. But when I had a dresser, I kept my diapers in the top drawer. *shrugs*

My daily supplies are on open shelves in the walk-in closet I share with my wife. There's a pile for daytime diapers, another for nighttime diapers, one for boosters, another for Abri-Fix pants, one for plastic and PUL pants, another for onesies, and another with leg bag holders and other things related to external catheters. My store of diapers is in the garage. All in all, it's out if sight for visitors but in plain view for anyone who comes into out walk-in closet.

I keep my diapers I use in the bottom drawer of my dresser. My extra diapers in a box in my closet. I also keep my onsies, sleepers, cloth diapers, and etc in a duffle bag. Those or my hiding places.

• 6 months later...

Just thought I would share the merits of the platform bed as a great hiding\storage space. For daily use I store in a dresser drawer. Due to the weight of the mattress no one is going to casually discover your stash. If you are really concerned it would be simple to put a lock on the platform.

post-9519-0-60913800-1412711754_thumb.jp

post-9519-0-60913800-1412711754_thumb.jp

Plastic totes under the bed with my open packs of disposable diapers. My cloth diapers and supplies are kept in drawers

out of sight. My AB clothes on hangers in the closet. My full packs of diapers are stacked in the corner out of sight.

having to hide the stuff has its benefits if you don't have to hide it then you end up with too much stuff (hands up I'm guilty) and couldn't hide it anywhere should you have to

Just thought I would share the merits of the platform bed as a great hiding\storage space. For daily use I store in a dresser drawer. Due to the weight of the mattress no one is going to casually discover your stash. If you are really concerned it would be simple to put a lock on the platform.

I share a room wit my sister who knows. Diapers/Nappies and the supplies fill up my side of the closet. Sometimes I go over to my parents room to change/be changed so as not to disturb her--in the early morning especially.

I often use a space under the bottom dresser drawer. You just pop the drawer out and you have a decent sized space to hide some diapers and stuff in. Also, I once used the same type of space under a bookshelf. I am pretty good at hiding things :P