LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ahh the love of SAP :)

Spargano

There is just a fun feeling when you know it is time to change your diaper and when you remove the plastic pants You see your diaper swollen like a beach ball, the plastic in front taught, warm and smooth :)

Doesn't matter that the back is bone dry, that is a well used diaper and you almost feel bad changing out of it (except you know one more wetting will likely send it over the edge)

Just thought I'd share :)

Spargano

• Like 1

The new wellness 'superios' have a lot of SAP as well and swell rather nicely especially in the bottom area leading to the dreaded but ever so nice SAG :thumbsup: just something I like ;)

It's just an indicator of a nicely and heavily used diaper...just looks cool to me anyways :blush:

SAP stands for superabsorbent polymer. It's a powder that is mixed in with the padding in modern disposable diapers. It can hold up to 500 times its weight and 30 to 60 it's original volume in water. Check it out in Wikipedia.

I find if I have a well peed soaked and swollen front diaper and still have the need to pee, I just lie on my back and push my penis down into the crotch of my diaper and let go. As I pee I can feel the hot warm pee running down my crotch and between my legs, soaking the back of my diaper. When done my fully loaded diaper is squishy and swollen all around. I usually wear a cloth diaper over the disposable to catch any leaks, of course plastic pants to cover all.

SAP stands for superabsorbent polymer. It's a powder that is mixed in with the padding in modern disposable diapers. It can hold up to 500 times its weight and 30 to 60 it's original volume in water. Check it out in Wikipedia.

I see, perhaps we would have already known that if we have read the whole thread :huh::P