LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Put in his place

Preface

I know I have a bit of a history of not finishing stories, and I owe this board a couple of endings. I will get around to it. However, I now have a bit of time to write, and a story worked out, so I'll start with that. Here goes...

Note - I'm typing this on an iPad, and can't find a text edit panel to make text bold etc. I'll use some caps, spaces and ellipses - that might help.

PUT IN HIS PLACE CHAPTER 1

Introduction...

The daycare ran several 'groups' simultaneously, and there was a constant background of juvenile squeals and chatter as the group members got through their day. Things quietened slightly when the 'junior' group, primarily younger children and one group above the 'littlies', had its hour long morning and afternoon nap times.

Afternoon nap was over, and the second group was well into playtime. Heather Rumball moved carefully among her charges, helping here and there, resolving little disputes and generally making sure the kids enjoyed their playtime.

The place was sunny and colourful, and smelled of plasticine and crayons, with a whiff of talc and diapers.

Michael, as usual, was sitting with his friends Sally and Peter. Heather smiled as she watched them tackling a plastic puzzle together, then looked with concern at Michael. Accidents sometimes happened in group two, and she saw a little dark patch growing in the soft blue material at Michael's groin as he concentrated on fitting a couple of plastic components together. Heather took a few steps towards the trio and squatted down next to Michael, who seemed oblivious of his problem. Heather wanted to deal with it without disturbing the others in the group.

"Michael, honey," she said quietly. "I think we need to go wee wees."

She took Michael's hand in hers and stood him up as she rose. She sighed as she saw the puddle on the floor. Michael's pants were now dark blue all down one leg.

"Come on, sweetie," she said, leading Michael towards the bathroom and change area.

The daycare centre was nothing if not flexible, and after a little early reticence, had taken to Michael as he took to it.

Michael was now aware that he had wet himself, and had begun sniffling. Heather gave him a quick, reassuring hug.

"It's OK, Michael. Everyone has accidents now and then," she said as they entered the big bathroom with its line of open cubicles on one side and changing tables on the other.

The parents and carers of the centre's attendees had to provide a change of clothing for just such occasions, and after helping Michael undress, Heather went to the big cupboard at the end of the room and retrieved the zippered plastic bag labelled in large letters 'Michael'. Heather raised her eyebrows a little as she took the pants from one of the bag's compartments. They were shorts rather than pants, of interlock cotton cut rather full with elasticated legs and in a dark pink colour. Heather wondered if he wore clothes like that at home. Still, neither Michael nor the others in the group were likely to notice anything odd. Heather felt around in the other compartments for underpants. There was only a shirt and a yellow woollen pullover. It was getting near home time, she thought, He would just have to go commando.

She turned to Michael, who was standing sobbing quietly in the middle of the room, naked from the waist down. Heather couldn't resist a quick look at his little wee wee drooping from his hairless groin. 'Penis', she corrected herself, although Michael's diminutive member was a far cry from the piece of heavy equipment her boyfriend carried. 'Back to the job', Heather told herself, and sitting Michael on one of the changing tables she had him spread his legs a little while she wiped his genital area.

Heather helped him into his dry shorts.

"Do you have daytime accidents at home, Michael?" she asked kindly.

Heather usually looked after the littlies in group one. She knew Michael, but wasn't fully aware of his situation in general.

Michael looked at the floor.

"Sometimes," he mumbled.

"Do you wet often?" Heather asked.

"I don't know," replied Michael quietly, and began sobbing again.

Heather looked thoughtful.

"Well, when..." she began. "Who picks you up, Michael?" she asked, gently holding Michael's arm.

"Anne," said Michael, mumbling again.

"Well, honey, I want you to tell Anne that you had another accident today, and that you need some... some underthings in your spare clothes bag. Could you do that for me?" asked Heather.

Pick up time was usually hectic, and Heather wasn't sure she would have a chance to talk to Anne. She looked at Michael, and read the distress on his tearful face. Gently she took Michael's hand from his shorts, where he was clutching his little penis.

"Honey, I might have a word to her too," she said. "Now Anne is your carer, isn't she?"

Michael looked at the floor again and mumbled.

"What was that, sweetie?" asked Heather.

"My wife," Michael replied between sobs.

Heather hugged him again for a moment, mentally ticking herself off for not recalling the briefing of a week ago. The daycare, more correctly the "Community Care Centre" had a number of special needs cases. 'Children' like Michael - the term 'clients' used in the centre's literature seemed too cold for these special cases, were treated on an 'age appropriate' basis, the age being the officially declared psychological age rather than the physical age. Some of the 'bigger' children were there due to a congenital condition, and some, like Michael, were there as a result of physical or psychological trauma.

Heather remembered now that in Michael's case the cause was psychological. She wasn't aware exactly what the trauma was. Michael was from interstate, and had been placed in the centre only a month before, attending most weekdays from early morning until mid-afternoon. Michael had been assessed at group three level, but had struggled to keep up. He seemed happy in group two, but Heather wondered about his wetting, She knew he was a bedwetter, and along with a few others in group two was diapered for naptime, but daytime wetting was relatively rare in group two, and this was Michael's second accident in the week Heather had been looking after the group. The centre's policy on daytime wetting was quite strict, and continued accidents usually meant a demotion to group one, Heather's normal group.

She led Michael back to his playmates, and watched as they welcomed him back into their game without demur. He was such a sweet kid that Heather thought she wouldn't mind having him with her in group one, but she wondered how he would take being with the 'littlies'. He was quite upset when he moved from the 'seven to nines' in group three to the 'fives and sixes' in group two. There was only one 'special needs' child in the 'under fours' in Heather's group - Wendy, whose dpa ('declared psychological age') was three, and who even at three was fully diapered and had only basic language skills.

Whatever, Heather thought, it was not her decision. She looked at the big cartoon clock in the group two room. She hoped Michael would stay dry, and considered what she would say to the poor man's wife.

Some time before...

Mike Preston was a little drunk as he swung his SUV into the driveway of the big ranch style house, clipping the letterbox for what, only the second time this month.

He heard Anne shout from the house, but chose to ignore her.

"Ah, get fucked," he said to himself.

Now she was banging on the door of the car as Mike leant back in his seat. He turned up the radio. Anne went away, slamming the front door as she entered the house.

Mike waited a few minutes, then climbed out of the car. He stopped at the wheelie bin by the garage door and opening his slim leather briefcase, removed its contents, two folded newspapers, and dropped them into the bin. He closed the case and fumbled with his keys at the front door. It opened suddenly, and he would have fallen into Anne's arms had she not stepped back in disgust.

To be continued...

Look sally may have written incomplete stories, with a lot of spelling errors, and a little bit of misrepresentation of males, but by golly she tries. I for one applaud sally for coming back. Lol! just kidding Sally! Always love your stories.

there's more coming. I managed half the new chapter on the weekend, and I'll try to finish and post it in the next couple of days. I have ex mother in law staying, which has given me an idea for a story with a crabby ex m-i-l as the 'victim'. Apologies for the delay!