LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Seen Bettypooh?

She seems to have been gone for a month or more

Now, but she was absent from the blogosphere here which is unlike her. Usually these things are crashes

Gee I could swear she had later blogs than that. She was so frequent a blooger, often only 1 day apart and I would have questioned what whas going on by the first of Dec; although I had a full plate of my own with which to deal

I found what appears to be her last blog entry

I have and continue to speak with BP. There is a situation on this site dealing with Transgender issues of which He/She does not approve. I will not say more on the topic. Other that at this time He/She does not wish to come back onto the site until it resolves or changes. That is between the two parties involved and I will not push BP to do so. But know BP is fine in all other aspects and does not have any other issues (at present :P )

As knowing them personally...it was discussed by us. He is personally living as a male and as such I gave the knod as he required me to include the She part for purposes of the gang here. I can assure you I know the proper terms. :P

Well, at least we have that settled after a fashion

I don't think Betty would get upset over what gender someone refers to her at. I do miss her. She has given me some great advice on questions i had. And i value honest replies. Lets keep Betty in our prayers. Thanks Al

As I mentioned BP/Phil is doing fine right now in all other aspects of life. I spent two weeks with him this summer total. And if your ever in the Greenville SC area look him up! It is a very beautiful city and has lots to do. He has a nice little place he calls his own and lives like he wants. He does need a newer couch,,, but I slept okay :P I will pass along well wishes. He hasn't given up on the site, just has things to work out with people here. I am sure he still patrols the site, just not under his login. He didn't tell me that, but I think I know him well enough. Oh and his doggie won't like you at first, but she warms up to you after a few days! :)

I found BP is one of the most genuine helpful person here with outstanding advice.

I do not understand the issue and hopefully a compromise will be worked out.

All I can do is reach out thru this board message by saying that I miss your input and thoughts and hope you are soon back here.

Well, it's good to hear that nothing bad has befallen BP :D Repaid1 please pass along a greeting from me and a "Happy New year" as well. I'd like to visit South Carolina some time, as I had a friend from work a number of years ago who was from there, and we enjoyed each others company. :thumbsup:

My take on the whole TG thing is this. It's something relativly 'new' so 99.99999999999999999999% of the population (here and elsewhere) really know what to say or how to act or address them. Knowing this, I find it difficult to understand why TG's woul dget butt hurt over terms to describe themselves since as I said above...few people if any really know how to deal with this. especially the current Male OR Female only world. Sorry of this comes off harsh, it's not meant so. But if one is seeking understanding, one much also BE understanding. So given the newness of this (given it's been around what?? 20 some years?? in the open) it just might be best to give some slack to people who have a hard time 'adjusting' to the gender of certain people. This will take some more time to get used to.....really. Much like the concept of adults who like to wear / use diapers and act like children or infants :P

As for "labels"...they suck. but personally, I guess I would stick with 'they' since one is talking about someone of 'duel genders' regardless of how they perceive themselves. No one can know how you perceive yourself until they get to know you and your preferences etc. I find this to be better then the "IT" that most others would like to use :badmood:

Again, I know this might initially come off as 'harsh' and it's not meant so, but to try and bring balance and understanding to a 'sensitive' situation and diffuse it a bit, and get the TG crowd to look at things from the other side and give the rest of the world a break with some understanding that 'we' don't all get it.....yes even I struggle with this at times, and find it awkward to sort through..

so remember to get understanding, one muct give understanding and know that not everyone is on the same page....and yes there will be those who like to pick fights and call names and make fun of others that they don't understand..we call these "TROLLS" :P but for the rest of us :blush: ....we me...just call me stupid I guess..or Duckie...just don't call me late for dinner.

Again...greets to BP and may errrrrr....'her' :blush" wisdom again grace these forums.