LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Moderators and our chat room

Shawnie

Im concerned for our chatroom , I am in there alot and see one thing that bothers me Alot. The constant abuse toward our female members by Trolls . Now dont get me wrong we have mods and when they are there they do a excellant job. But as in large cities the mods cant be everywhere all the time . I believe we have gotten so big so quick we dont have enough mods to protect our members, members who contribute to better the community .Regular chatters dont wont chickenjerkers crashing the chatroom to rub one off. I want the chatroom to feel safe for all members.

155, I don't see chat doing any worse than usual...but maybe that is the wrong standard....

However, I am concerned at your relative inexperience, since that makes you less likely to be a trustworthy, low-maintenance moderator.[it's entirely possible you would be...I am just short on data]. I am also concerned about loading up DailyDi with too much work.

I do my best, but sometimes even if I'm in chat my attention is drawn elsewhere and I can miss things, I know I'm not perfect in that regard but I do my best, and I know the other mods do their best when they are in there as well.

I wouldn't "mind" doing it, and others have told me I'd probably be good at it, but......I'm only here (usually) from about 6:30/7:00 PM to 8:30/9:00 PM Pacific Time, so that's not too helpful...and I'm not on every single night, either, so my usefulness is limited.

My mere suggestion is to ask to put more mods out ... never said any mod did a bad job. Elf, Smarti, baby tara are very good mods. That is the three mods i always see and when they are there they keep the riftraft down. My observations are just that observations. Thru my eyes I see more and more new members all the time in chat. Three mods to one room to cover 24 hr period is not enough. I stopped coming to chat after a certain time because at night is when it seems the trouble starts. dailydi or mikie suggested i start this thread to see what the mods think. Dill i have been a member of this community and contributor since 1998. i supported and bought items from the old dpf and when I found daily diapers I started contributed to him as well and will continue. I think daily diapers is a good place and mikie cant do it by himself. We all have to help.

• 2 weeks later...

The few times I have been in there, the chat has been fine. I am not in there often because it is all to often filled with AB roleplaying, and I just kind want to hang out and talk, but that is not the fault of a moderator, just what the majority of users (when I hop on) do, and that's cool.