LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do I like girls in diapers?

Over the last few months I've developed a strange attraction to girls wearing adult diapers and I'm trying to seek out some information as to why I may have this new found fetish or attraction. From what I've learned about ABDL so far is that I have no interest in wearing diapers or acting like a baby myself, but for some reason I have developed a turn on to seeing girls in diapers and possibly acting like a baby as well. The only thing I can think of is that I get turned on by things that would normally be a turn off, and I guess someone in diapers for many people would be that, haha. And there's just something cute and innocent about it. The main thing that's got me off these last few months is looking up pictures of girls in diapers and going to pages on tumblr like this one

Oh yes I have asked that question myself. So I present to y'all a theory. I believe most straight men to some degree or another enjoy seeing women in a regressed state. Look at Halloween costumes. Men love looking at women that dress up

From the woman dressed as a school girl to one wearing pig tails it quite a social norm ( I speak on for America) to see women in some regressed state, and they celebrate the playboy playmate acting like the school girl. Look at WW 2 nose art!

In all seriousness I find it to be quite appealing to see a grown woman wear something like a diaper because it enhances her femine features.

Diapers curve better on women

And I think men like things that enhances the cuteness of a woman.

Most straight men at least for me love a cute woman these regressed parapanila (diapers included)enhance that.

That being said I find it rather hypocritical that society says the school girl look is hot but man your a sicko if you like that same woman wearing a diaper. What the difference??

I hope this make sense to everyone.

• Like 1

I've always considered my/our attraction to women in diapers the same as any other attraction. We all have a unique genetic disposition to be aroused by certain things, be it, for example, redheads instead of blondes, full-figured women instead of skinny women, legs over breasts, etc., and yes, paraphilias like diapers. I don't think there's any deeper reasoning, but as everyone is different, some people could have their own reasons.

I like girls in diapers because I like diapers. I also like girls in many other different ways. It'd be a different thing if you *only* liked girls in diapers.

Looks and beauty are great and all especially diapers but if the lady is mean or rude, I don't find that attractive at all. I couldn't care if she wore diapers or not, if she isn't a nice person then not attractive; to me at least. That's my say in the matter!

• Like 3
  • 7 years later...

Over the years I've come across a few ladies who were into diapers one way or another. I've always kept my incontinence and my diapers to myself. You could say that I have been a bit OCD about it my entire adult life. But that's another story.

• Like 2