LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If Ab/Dl became a social norm and was widely excepted, who'd stop being an Abdl?

Basically, if being an Ab/Dl became a social norm and widely excepted around the world; how many of them out there would stop Abdl activities?

I don't normally come to this thread(just never had a reason to) but what what I said when this was in another subforum didn't make it here, don't know why, so im pasting my reply here:

why would it be stopped? if it would become an accepted thing and considered normal, there would be more doing it, and more supplies for those in the abdl stuff, probably (well maybe) isles in grocery stores for adult baby stuff, larger bottles and more commercially available adult pacifiers. im kinda wondering if it might be starting to become more normal with the adult sized footed pjs from target

If it was more socially accepted then I'd be a lot happier. I'd be able to walk down the street dressed how I want instead of how I'm expected to dress. I wish I was brave and could openly wear the frills I love, but I'm not.

• Like 1

There are many things that are not accepted socially, but what we choose to do in private is certainly not wrong as long as it doesn't do harm to us or anyone else. Also, the term "in private" means that no one else needs to witness it or participate in it. And part of the enjoyment of an AB/DL (or sissy) lifestyle is doing it behind closed doors, isn't it?

for some people doing this is only a turn on exactly because it is taboo..... there are many people who engage in taboo behaviors because the risk or it, the knowledge that is is not normal, is the exact thing that excites them.....

for some people doing this is only a turn on exactly because it is taboo..... there are many people who engage in taboo behaviors because the risk or it, the knowledge that is is not normal, is the exact thing that excites them.....

So would people stop if it became accepted? most definitely, and would many people never even think of doing it? of course.....

This is exactly the reason for the question.

There are many things that are not accepted socially, but what we choose to do in private is certainly not wrong as long as it doesn't do harm to us or anyone else. Also, the term "in private" means that no one else needs to witness it or participate in it. And part of the enjoyment of an AB/DL (or sissy) lifestyle is doing it behind closed doors, isn't it?

Well...I probably wouldn't go out in full adult little girl regalia, but it would be nice to go out with my pacifier, or holding a stuffed animal. I'm prone to panic attacks in crowds or places where there's a lot of noise or activity, so having those things with me without fear of judgement from others would certainly help.

• Like 1

Tiny Bladder+Irritable Bowel Syndrome=Diapers Make my life easier. So no, I wouldn't. I'd probably wear them more openly if anything, and even then my closer friends are well aware that I wear diapers because of those factors. If anything most people I know are okay with it.

It would just make the purchasing of diapers not be a problem and all sorts of diapers would be sold in grocery stores and such rather than just online. I wouldn't stop wearing because it's part of me and is also a big stress reliever.

My thoughts are that if became a normal thing, some would stop but in my case I would enjoy it more for the simple reason I could go out just in my diapers and sit around and run around with out being considered some kind of pervert or a sick person..