LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AB/DL lifestyle acceptance

AB/DL Acceptance Areas  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you believe (in your opinion) the AB/DL lifestyle is more accepted?

• North America
    • Europe / United Kingdom
    • Australia
    • Asia
    • South America
    • Someplace else?

If more people where open with it, instead of hiding in the closet, it would eventually become acceptable world wide.

Agreed! Besides there are so many uses for diapers that are non-sexual. Road trips are a perfect example. Public parks (their bathrooms are horrible). Even long waits in line for a show, a very popularly anticipated show. I remember wearing a diaper at 4:30am (US pacific) when I went to see Star Wars episode II: Attack of the Clones. I was thankful I did that. Ended up flooding the darn thing. Good thing I kept a change of clothes in my car. :-)

accepted how? i mean no where is it going to be acceptable in the general public to flaunt around in your fetish gear, engaging in fetish behavior for all to see. Sure some countries are much more accepting and tolerant of private clubs that allow people to go and engage in this behavior... and other countries have laws to protect those who chose to wear certain attire, or engage in certain behavior in public, from being physically harmed... but none of this equals acceptance by any means.......

There are people in my city who go around wearing collars with "bitch" on them, or people who wear latex outfits. Public shows are not what i mean to push, but i don't hide what im wearing ether. If my pants would normally show my boxers, they will show my diapers too, and im ok with that. never had a bad comment so far.

• Like 1

Bettypooh: that's not really what I meant. It seems some people feel like they should be able to act anyway they want anywhere they want and while in theory that sounds great it just doesn't work. That's why I said "broadly" accepted. The internet allows people with unusual interests to find other people with similar interests. I think in most cases that's enough. Self

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just get the impression that Europeans are a bit more liberated and tolerant than us North Americans. However....given the nature of the fetish and its associations, I don't believe it will ever gain wide acceptance. That's ok by me as I like to keep private things private.

What is interesting is that adult spanking, which is still considered a fetish in its own right, gets more acceptance mainstream than ABDL. *SHRUGS* Both are kind of in the "I'm gonna act like a child and you're the parent" sort of roleplay category, but yet ABDL (in my opinion) is considered kind of weird compared to spanking. I wonder why. Any psychologists want to chime in here? Is there s psychological reason to that?

China has alot of ABDL types of diapers out there and japan is real diaper friendly

If only I could tolerate the taste and the smell of their food, I'd so want to live there having ABDL acceptance. It doesn't mean I'd wear 24/7, but at least there would be no need to hide the stashes. I feel like some sort of drug addict trying to hide his stash until it's a widely accepted practice like weed. lol :-)

If only I could tolerate the taste and the smell of their food, I'd so want to live there having ABDL acceptance. It doesn't mean I'd wear 24/7, but at least there would be no need to hide the stashes. I feel like some sort of drug addict trying to hide his stash until it's a widely accepted practice like weed. lol :-)