LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's been a While, my new TRUCK! :)

Is that 1 of those that have the weird 5 cyl. Be forwarned here in Ks or cold weather areas that 5th cyl get what they call a cold weather slap. Other than it being a chevy, Sorry to say, It's nice looking.

I had financial issues yes. But only cause I couldn't hold down a job due to disabilities. The VA was giving me 30% and that pay after I rented a room, left me with about 50$ a month to live on after. It's not easy trying to eat on that let alone do anything else. But they finally gave me my 100% and a couple years back pay, so I used some of it to buy that. It's only a 2002 and I paid $3800 for it. It's super nice inside, has more bells and whistles than my old corvette and other sports cars back in my prime. I like a good 4 wheel drive, winters can get pretty nasty here in Ohio. And no it doesn't have a 5 cyl. It actually has a Inline 6 Vortec, just shy of 300 ponies. :)

I had financial issues yes. But only cause I couldn't hold down a job due to disabilities. The VA was giving me 30% and that pay after I rented a room, left me with about 50$ a month to live on after. It's not easy trying to eat on that let alone do anything else. But they finally gave me my 100% and a couple years back pay, so I used some of it to buy that. It's only a 2002 and I paid $3800 for it. It's super nice inside, has more bells and whistles than my old corvette and other sports cars back in my prime. I like a good 4 wheel drive, winters can get pretty nasty here in Ohio. And no it doesn't have a 5 cyl. It actually has a Inline 6 Vortec, just shy of 300 ponies. :)

That is awesome that they finally gave you what you deserved. :)

Believe it or not my "head" is involved. I am rated for PTSD and suffer greatly from depression. But the original injury was Broken Neck, lower spine. Two broken legs and a broken arm. Have about 20% use of my right arm 40% of the left, Legs are right at about 50%. And a daily pain that just about kills me anyway. But hey I'm Okay! :)

Yeah and to think it only took the over 20 years to do it :huh: I'll tell you going from 300 some a month to over 3000 a month makes a big difference :)

I can only imagine. I make about what you are getting right now, but with short term disability it bites the big one. I only get 50% of my base pay, but I am able to work part-time which has been a Godsend. That helps a little bit. I am also so thankful that I have a spouse who is working, because I don't know what I would do if I didn't.