LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We are all adults....

DailyDi

Too bad Facebook doesn't have moderators. It's just as bad there with what some people post just to get others roused and angry.

With facebook you can block users though.

In fairness, i was talking about one's intellectual ability to simply ignore people they don't like.

I've never understood why people can't understand this. It's such a simple concept. You simply don't respond. It is literally that easy.

You do not like to horse around; huh?

The problem is that if one is being irrational, how does one know one IS being irrational? and therefore leave. Even Sarek once said "it seemed like the logical thing to do at the time"

bettypooh- yeah i have self control....it's called i look in the room, see someone i have a severe issue with...and leave. simple enough. but see i'd rather not have to leave. I'd prefer to be able to BLOCK them completely and not have to see their bs so i could just chat and have fun. but, no ignore button, no chatting.

• Like 1

bettypooh- yeah i have self control....it's called i look in the room, see someone i have a severe issue with...and leave. simple enough. but see i'd rather not have to leave. I'd prefer to be able to BLOCK them completely and not have to see their bs so i could just chat and have fun. but, no ignore button, no chatting.

That sounds like the easy way out. Why not go in enjoy the chat for what it is. If someone gives you grief, then report them with time and date on the chat. We will in turn review the logs take action against said member, banning them from chat if need be. And everybody doesn't have to put up with the drama. It's a win-win for you and the site, not so much for the trouble makers :P

As you can see i have made a few posts .If you read some of them i always say (especially on chat ) follow the conversation do not be agressive or a creep or a troll ,Get to know people make friends and take it slow .If this is to complicated for you to follow then go elsewhere .The mods do a great job here and will let stuff go BUT !!!!! go over the line expect the

• 3 weeks later...

I had been bullied my entire childhood. Even to the point of being punched and kicked. That shit sucks. You know what rules about being bullied online? You're just a point and click away from a peaceful section of the interns. Even better is ignoring them. If there is something an attention getting bully hates, it's being ignored.

Don't feed the trolls and don't act like a helpless person. It's theinterwebs for goodness sakes.