LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We are all adults....

DailyDi

Here here. I know sometimes it can be difficult to ignore people. I have been online for my entire adult life, all my teen years, and much of my pre-teen years and I still occasionally find myself in some meaningless argument where neither of us are right. So it happens, but when it does I always try to make note of who it is, not out of spite, but just so that if I find the same thing happening over and over clearly the two of us aren't meant to be conversing so I just begin to ignore them. Again, not out of spite, just because it's better for all parties involved including the other person.

Yeah, the ignore feature on the forums is nice. I do sometimes wish there was a similar one in chat. It's rare I feel I need it but it's still nice to have. Self control is great and all but it's great to just put it out of sight as well as out of mind.

But but but we're not adults, we're adult babies and adult kids, we're supposed to be kids. :P

and there is a reason the ADULT baby and ADULT kids starts with the word A*D*U*L*T.....hello...?

and there is a reason the ADULT baby and ADULT kids starts with the word A*D*U*L*T.....hello...?

I thought it was only to reference body type, just to irritate me by reminding me that I cannot fit in a 6x dress: WAAAAAHHH!!!: Besides, that is a swear-word in Never-never-land. I always thought it was one of those brain-teasers like "honest politician" or "Go ahead and back up" :Giggle:
Yeah, the ignore feature on the forums is nice. I do sometimes wish there was a similar one in chat. It's rare I feel I need it but it's still nice to have. Self control is great and all but it's great to just put it out of sight as well as out of mind.