LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are Your Regular Diaper Wearing Habits?

My nappy habbits are quite irratic. Nappies for me are part of the AB deal and I don't get a massive kick (Not sexual I'd add.) from simply wearing a nappy, just a slight childish feeling - but if its beneath what I'm say wearing to work then I just feel a little silly.

I wear cloth diapers and waterproof pants to bed every night but can't actually wet them on a regular basis because I don't live alone. On weekends and days off, I spend a lot of time at the house around the corner that I own

Mostly where in winter at night as its confidant for me as I don't need to get up 3/4 times a night.On weekends I will stay diapered all day if I can.I don't go out diapered but have worn on long bus or plane trips out of conviniance.My wife knows and tolerates my wearing.

I wear every night just for the ease of mind. During the week, after a shower I usually put on a pull-up to walk the dog and other things around the apt. Weekends I like to wear a nice thick diaper and lay around watching sports

I wear only occasionally, and usually at night for bed if I do. I'd say maybe 3-5 times a month. The hubby is about the same as me, though lately he's been wearing to bed at night every night.

I wore 24/7 for a couple years but only used my diaper out of necessity. I cut back to being diapered all the time except for at work due to working outside and it gets too hot. I do wet at nite occasionally due to being a super sound sleeper.

I wear 24/7 and have been for awhile now. I wear Abenas l4s most of the time and on other times I will wear a pull up,depends on what i'm wearing. I wear out of the house all the time and i'm not to worried if anyone finds out it's better than having wet pants. My close friends know that I wear and it's not a big deal for them as they know I need them. I did the 12 month program and that coupled with some medical issues has caused me to lose most all of my bladder control. If anyone ever said anything to me I would just respond with it is what it is. I don't make a big deal about having a diaper on so that people will notice me but I also don't take extreme measures to hide that fact.

Maybe 1-2 times on weeknights (Tranquility ATN with insert). I'll get home from work, diaper up, and stay that way until the next day. On the weekend, I'll usually pad up in a multi-stuffed disposable that can last 24+hours, the day depending on whether I have social activities. I have a few cloth diapers I might put on during a long weekend to be thickly diapered for the extended period (save $), or if I'm really wanting to be in an AB mode since cloth seems to be more my AB side and Disposables more my DL side. If I just want to feel a little more secure/cubby with some thicker pants, I have some thick cotton training pants from babypants that I can slip into. I have no problem sleeping in any configuration except maybe super-thick cloth singe the bulk makes it hard to lay on my side comfortably.

I am a "seasonal" diaper wearer. I will normally wear for a couple months or so and then have a six month period where I wont wear at all. It definitely comes in waves. During those couple months that I do wear I will have all or nothing days where I will either be diapered all day or not wear at all. I love wearing them while out and about especially during class or errands. I am able to successfully be around my roommates in diapers and them never noticing.

I don't normally wear to bed unless I already have one on and it's not very full. wearing a fresh diaper or a decently full diaper to bed is uncomfortable for me. The one exception is DayTime Naps in diapers. That is the Best!!! :D

Like many other poeple on here, my diaper wearing habits are pretty sporadic. I wear almost every night, but sometimes I'm to tired because of work or what not and just end up going to sleep without putting one on. After my large purchase of diapers, I'm now trying to wear more often and enjoy them. I have worn a few times to work but only on days when I new I was going to be at my desk all day and just be by myself. Once school starts up again I plan on wearing almost everyday to classes.

I'd say my nappy wearing is more irregular than regular.

Very occasionally my g/f will dress me in a nappy and plastic pants for bed and even more occasionally for a day out.

That's the problem with handing the 'power' to someone who only does it for your pleasure (rather than enjoying it thereselves) It won't occur to them to dress you up very often.