LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Connections to ABDL and childhood/early life

When I was a young child, I happened to be very stubborn, and as a result of that, I was toilet trained late. I was also thrusted into the middle of a very taxing, emotionally straining divorce process which matured me so fast (at the age of 10). The odd thing was, was I still had an attraction to diapers throughout my entire life, but I didn't really explore it until a few years ago, along with my AB side. What I'm wondering is if there is any connection between the events of my childhood/adolescence and the ABDL lifestyle, and if anyone else had experienced something like this?

My attraction to diapers came from my very early (3-4 years old) attraction to baby wipes. My mother shamed me repeatedly for it and would punish me if I took my then-baby sister's baby wipes. That coupled with a babysitter who once used them to clean me up like a diaper change when I had an accident (minus the diaper at the end), It began a full-blown obsession as a result. That lasted up through most of my primary school years, and at some point diapers merged into it.

No abusive childhood here, but raised in a way which left me with internal needs, shall I say. So in short, YES my ABDL needs are definitely related to my childhood.

In my case- No abuse, no bedwetting.

I was a kid who was reluctant to grow up and was toilet trained fairly late, and remember still struggling with accidents through four years.

The earliest, and I mean the EARLIEST that I remember any sort of attraction to diapers was when I was 6, one of the only memories I have at that age. My mom's friend was over with her toddler, who must've been 3 or so at the time, in diapers. At some point, she went to go change him, and I followed her into the other room when she went to go do it. At some point, I must've been asking her about it, because she asked me if I wanted to get changed into a diaper. She was kidding of course, and I remember telling her "No" and that I wasn't a baby, but I also distinctly remember that I wanted to say "Yes."

Beyond that, diaper desires manefested at around age 11. Like others, there was no abuse, no consistent bedwetting or anything. My profile details it a bit more, but that's the basics of it.

My earliest memory is of me asking my Mum why she was packing away the terry nappies and plastic pants into a case for the loft. When I asked why they were going away and she replied because my little brother did nt need them anymore. She then added that was nt it easier that I could use the toilet to which I replied no, it was much easier to use a nappy as you could just go anywhere you like. I think I was around three years old.

Edited by Forced2wet

Remembering being around 3and a half and my younger sister being put into her diapers for the night and asking my mom to put one on me as well.The feelings never realy left at all from that age.

I found out recently that my parents started potty training me at 17 months, 5 months after my brother was born. Apparently it took me a long time to be comfortable with it, I was a cautious kid, and my brother mastered it before I did. That, and I was jealous of him and the attention he got, and apparently pretended to be a baby sometimes, presumably to get attention. I'll have to find out later how old I was by the time I was actually trained.

I was a late potty trainer. My childhood was very comfortable and pleasant. I believe that's what drove me back to wearing diapers (unknown to my family) around age 7 or 8; I was seeking out the comfort I associated with being a baby/toddler and have been hanging onto those feelings all my life. Somewhere along the line, I noticed that being a little girl seemed to have more perks--especially with the cute dresses and hair styles girls wore in the Sixties. I incorporated that into my diaper habits as well. So as I sit here writing this, I'm wearing a diaper and waterproof pants under black leggings and a powder blue and black pin dot dress feeling as relaxed as if I were three years old again. It's almost time for a change, but at least now I won't get scolded for having wet pants!

I can actually the very moment my mom began potty training me. It was night. I still slept in the same bed as my parents. I'm not sure how old I was, maybe three or four. I woke my mom up and told her I needed my diaper changed. She