LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

fun, pleasure or comfort.

theuke1

'C', 'B', and 'A' in that order. Probably multiple reasons for most people to like them. Of coarse, the feeling of a thick diaper/nappy is just devine when you need it most. How about you?

C, B, A, and D--usually in that order. Diapers keep me comfortable, so if I'm in a position where I need to be more physical or emotionally comfortable, I'm going to wear a diaper. B is tied directly to C. If I'm horny, I want to be comfortable, so I'm going to use my diaper to help with that. :P A is tied directly to C but not to B and vice-versa. Sometimes I just want to relax, and the feeling of having a diaper wrapped around me can work wonders for that. (This is especially true in the cold dead hands of winter.) D is event-specific. There are times when I'm working on something where it's impractical to take a bathroom break, or where a break might not be possible without delaying the work of others. In those situations, I'll wear for conveince and to avoid using public restrooms in some situations. If I'm shoveling snow, I'm already going to be covered in a different kind of padding to stay warm--might as well diaper up so I don't have to take off a bunch of other clothing if I have to pee while shoveling.