LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

home invasion Scenario

Guest baby smokey

Pardon my language but my emotional response to that is .... "fuck that. It's the middle of the night, you broke into my home, I don't have a clue what your intentions are and i'm not going to risk my life trying to find out. swing now, ask questions later, let the cops sort it out."

I have no desire to take a human life, but I have a stronger desire to not let someone take mine or to cause me great bodily harm <_< In this situation you cannot know the other persons intentions, but you can know that they have already chosen to willingly do wrong and in that you can also suppose that they do not want to come to grief themselves for that choice ;) Thus it is wise to assume the worst, for they are not going to want witnesses left who might have the ability to cause them that harm they want to avoid B) If they run away and get outside before I can act then they may learn to not do this again- if not it was their choice that killed them, not me. Fate will decide whether they reach the door before I shoot and that is out of both of our hands :ph34r:

I have a cc permit and I do carry where it is legal to do so,That being said I also have guns in my home that are locked in my safe. I do however have a very nice 12ga that is always loaded and with in reach and I will use it if I have to. I have no desire to kill someone ( did enough of that in Nam ) but the way I see it you chose to break into my house for reasons known only to you, your not invited but you will never leave alive .

I've all ways had the mindset of its better the be tried by 12 than carried by 6, if you break into my house, get past the pitbull and great danes, then you to meet my 40cal or 12 gage, i will protect my wife and house, but i am just a hillbilly dl, but i would have to change before the cops showed up though

Speaking as an LEO, we see enough "weird" shit , who do you think shows up to the bdsm dungeon where someone died during auto-esphixiation time, that at most I can only image it would get wise ass comments at the water cooler. Since your clothing isn't relivant to you defending your home I can't see it making it into the report. Where I work we have an obligation, within reason, to preserve people's public desency and I would say not saying someone is dressed like a baby would fit that category. If you were treated like a suspect, a few things could be at work: 1. Some states don't like people killing people no matter how justified so expect to be treated like shit 2. As mentioned earlier, we see all kinds so until they figure out what is going on you may be a suspect. 3. We often times shelter ourselves from constantly seeing and dealing with the worst 10% of society everyday and everyone else when shit is going horribly wrong by hiding behind what comes off as rough, businesslike, callus and cynical. Remember, this was super traumatic for you; it was Thursday for me. It doesn't make it right it simply is what it is. 4. They could be an asshole. 5. They may just be unprofessional. 6. Any or all of the above. You will have to go downtown. You will have to make a statement. You will likely be charged with homicide, and in some way or another depepending on your state, it will be ruled justified and everything will end there. While I hope nothing like what the op posted happens to anyone, remember better to be judged 12 than carried by six babied up be damned.

• Like 1

If you are just wearing a diaper you can claim you are IC or a bedwetter and it will not likely make it to the newspapers.

Other AB stuff may be a problem.

Any moron that breaks into a occupied home at night is a very dangerous nut case no mater if he is armed or not.

Since i live in a motor home anyone breaking in while i am there will get shot because they would have to pry the door open because you can not kick it in because it open outwards and that means they will be carrying the tool/weapon they used to get the door open.

That tool/weapon gives me the believe my life is in danger and the right to shoot.

Also i have 6 cameras on my motor home 4 outside(three being a backup camera system and a extra in front for security and 2 inside one covering the door and one covering my gun safe, all of them running to a hidden security DVR.

I am not to worried about the evadance recorded of the intruders demise.

If its my demise the person that did it will spend a long time in prison after a open and shut case.

First its likely you'll be arrested as a matter of course - simply because the police will want to get you out of there to clear the crime scene and get your statement while its fresh in your traumatised mind and can thus be used against you later as you'll no doubt recall minor details incorrectly and second guess yourself and your actions. Next, why would the police have any good reason to believe you were defending your home? They'll have to investigate (there has been a homicide after all) - and that means you need to lawyer up. The lawyer should handle most of it: making sure your ass is covered as best it can be from unexpected shit*, getting your statement taken in a fair way and getting you 'de-arrested' or at least released on bail pending inquiries. At that point all you can do is hope that when its looked at by the DA (in the UK 'the CPS') that they decide "there is nothing here that will get this person convicted or its not worth the effort charging them with anything" and its the end of the matter.

As for "thank god I'm in TX" ... maybe the police are a little down on their arrest quota and the DA is down on his conviction ratio this month and wants a good distraction .... maybe "you invited/lured them there and murdered them in cold blood, attempting to make it look like a home invasion?". Also, I'm also not sure if you're safe from killing someone simply for the reason of "defending your home/property" ... maybe that's still not legal - i.e. you might have to actually be threatened yourself or feel at serious risk in order to justify homicide. A good DA still might get you on a charge of manslaughter or excessive use of force etc.

*: (e.g. telling the police that huge stash of meth they found is inadmissible as evidence if they even wanted to charge you for possession and making sure you don't say a fucking word about it when interviewed so you can't be later pulled up for incriminating yourself.)

Dam UK has gone down hill since they stood up to the Nazis . You will be arrested in your own home for defending it? Must be sad to live in a country where the criminals are the victims. And please stick to the subject at hand, the op is refering to a home invasion scenario. If's maybe's and buts is just watering down the topic.
  • 4 weeks later...

I look at this in one way, I've been woken up in the middle of the night because some guy was trying to crawl through my bathroom window, I didn't own guns at that time, I have never been more afried then that night bluffing with a baseball bat!! The guy ran when I spoke out but it could have went a totally different direction. So that being said, I now work under this set of ideas, 1) you have already chosen to harm me if you break into my property, 2) I will not give a warning, if I have time to warn then I wasn't in fear for my life, 3) I will feel bad for what I had to do but that choice was not made by me, it was made by the intruder! I luckily live in a state that agrees with me on all these counts! God bless Texas!!

I'm not sure which an intruder would be more impressed with, the sight of me in a pretty pink diaper set with Peter Pan collars, and ruffles on my panties, or the sight of a .45" hole pointed at his forehead, the dazzle of a red laser, and the sudden and very bright flash, which would actually probably not register in his disappearing mass of grey matter that used to be called his brains.