LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Excuses excuses excuses

I notice how we always find a read why we wear diapers and do it. We always try and justify it.

We wear them to relieve stress or because we had a crappy childhood and so on. Well to be honest, if we really say why we do diapers for these reasons, first thing our parents or someone is going to think is getting counseling to help deal with our past so we wouldn't need diapers or get counseling to help deal with stress or try and help us find another way to relieve stress. Then when those get resolved, now what? We will still be doing it so what's our next excuse?

I am done saying my reason for wearing diapers is because I hate getting older or I want to feel young inside or maybe my past has something to do with it or I am depressed so they make me happy. I do it because I like it and I feel happier in them and I feel they're part of me.

People may act accepting at first only because they think it can be fixed so they can put up with it until the issue is resolved after we give them our excuses like bad childhood or being bullied growing up, not having a childhood, etc. because then they would try and help us so we won't have to do it simply because they don't like it but put up with it so they will try and fix it.

So what do you guys think? Do we just make excuses for why we do this? I mean it's never going to go away so why even try and justify it? It's just going to mislead our partners and parents and make them think they can get rid of it once they resolve an issue they think is causing it like if we get over our childhood and resolve it and move on, we won't feel the need to do diapers anymore or if they think they can help us with our stress and deal with it, we won't feel the need to put on a diaper.

• Like 1

I don't make excuses for wearing, I do so because I enjoy it, and it's comforting etc,and as said above,it won't just 'go away' so I learned to accept it.

I did want to know where it came from and why, more for myself than anything else, I now know why and where it came from...and I accept that and I move on..It is what it is and thats ok...it's my choice of underwear that I enjoy...just my little secret that no one else can complain about :P

I wear diapers because I find them more comfortable and convienent than "regular" underwear and for occasional bedwetting. Told my wife I find them comfortable. She said that is very strange. She hates that I wear diapers but she deals with it.

"We wear them to relieve stress or because we had a crappy childhood and so on. Well to be honest, if we really say why we do diapers for these reasons, first thing our parents or someone is going to think is getting counseling to help deal with our past so we wouldn't need diapers or get counseling to help deal with stress or try and help us find another way to relieve stress. Then when those get resolved, now what? We will still be doing it so what's our next excuse?"

You cannot explain why you like something because there is no logic in liking :rolleyes: You might find some reasons but you'll never find all of them. Those who claim a particular event or experience that caused this might know more than others about the cause, but even they don't know it all :mellow:

So what do you guys think? Do we just make excuses for why we do this? I mean it's never going to go away so why even try and justify it? It's just going to mislead our partners and parents and make them think they can get rid of it once they resolve an issue they think is causing it like if we get over our childhood and resolve it and move on, we won't feel the need to do diapers anymore or if they think they can help us with our stress and deal with it, we won't feel the need to put on a diaper.

I've always said that I wear diapers because I liked the way they felt, which I think is an honest answer. No pseudo-psychology, just plain, simple and direct. Before I went on hormones, that feeling was sexually arousing. Now, however, it just feels good against my skin--no different, say, from liking the feel of silk.

Well I wear for need (nope sorry this is a legit reason not a fantasy) but as far as the ageplay aspect, it's jsut who I am and something I like to do. I don't lie and try to justify it or try to think of WHY because honestly I don't think it's important. What's important is that this is who I am. This is a part of me. end o story.

rusty pins, I agree to a great extent. I'm not going to go into ANY kind of explanation to others beyond my wife. Did I used to wear boxers or briefs before diapers 24/7? No one's business. That I now wear diapers? No one's business.

I don't make excuses for wearing, I do so because I enjoy it, and it's comforting etc,and as said above,it won't just 'go away' so I learned to accept it.

I did want to know where it came from and why, more for myself than anything else, I now know why and where it came from...and I accept that and I move on..It is what it is and thats ok...it's my choice of underwear that I enjoy...just my little secret that no one else can complain about :P

I think I big part of it is some folks want to find a definitive answer for why they enjoy diapers and or being ab/dl.

I have been wearing 24/7 for years and never needed an excuse. If someone who I don't want to know the truth, should ask, I am going to tell them "I would prefer not to discuss the issue." I don't see a reason to lie.

When it comes to this situation, lies save my life. I cant tell my parents the truth, not after the way i see them talk about other minorities. If there was a way to get rid of this, id have found it and used it. I bet id be happier not being ab. But im stuck wth it so ill make the best of it.