LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well I must admit, I never changed my kids if they pee'd their diapers. At least not the first pee or right away. I wouldn't let it get to leak zone either but if just #1 they had that sucker on for a hour or two :P So I don't need that thing telling me I "NEED" to change them. If not the child telling me by crying that it is uncomfortable or the pat on the tushie to check, I managed to raise two beautiful kids ;)

Drawing on my experience of potty training my kids, there are some basic rules to follow: keep it positive, be clear about what "the right thing to do" is, change to a clean diaper as soon as it's wet or dirty... I don't see how this device would help with any of the above, except maybe knowing when your child's diaper is wet. But as an involved parent you pretty quickly develop a sense for that happening.

But as a fetishist, this little gizmo gives me ideas: how about a mommy/daddy who wants to reward an AB for using his/her diaper? Or when I wear a catheter (modified or not) it'd be fun to get notified when the wetness of my diaper has reached a certain level.

But as a fetishist, this little gizmo gives me ideas: how about a mommy/daddy who wants to reward an AB for using his/her diaper? Or when I wear a catheter (modified or not) it'd be fun to get notified when the wetness of my diaper has reached a certain level.

Now here's something to consider who prefer and believe in the approach of "un-potty training":

"automaticaly wet their diaper each time they hear anything that sounds like their diaper app"

Would it work?

(Personally I am tending more and more toward some form if sphincterotomy.)

i am amazed that this device isn't against twitter's terms of service! i did some research and they have a whole document about "automation rules". i guess the tweetpee falls under the section called "automating your tweets based on an action you've completed"... considering that a wet diaper is technically the result of a completed urination action :-D