LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Annoying....

What annoys you about being incontinent? For me, it's waking up in the morning tired and knowing you can go back to bed for a few hours... but first you have to change or you'll leak. Hate getting out of bed and changing, just to try and get back to that warm comfy place I was in a minute ago.

• Like 1

The same thing can be said about continence. Getting out of bed just to pee and then go back to bed. ;)

Still the rashes for me. Not just the mild ones that come & go after a day or two, but the ones that turn you red raw for a week or more no matter what you do. Now that's annoying.

The inability to always control when a change is needed and leaks <_< I had to change at work yesterday and the only place I had to do that discreetly wasn't very secure at all :angry: I couldn't use the toilet without questions being asked about 'What's in th bag?" and those questions could have (probably would have) cost me this customer :o I lucked out out once again, but I hate when this happens :crybaby: It was a very leaky day for me with my back giving me fits, and I dared not wait any longer to change since I could not know how much more was coming and when; had I not changed then I would have leaked- the other 'hate' :( Such is life when you do not know what will happen next with your bladder :rolleyes:

UTI's. I got one last Monday for the first time in about a year and it was horrible. Fever and chills before the antibiotics kicked in. That and when the padding in the diaper clumps and you get lumpy butt.

UTI's. I got one last Monday for the first time in about a year and it was horrible. Fever and chills before the antibiotics kicked in. That and when the padding in the diaper clumps and you get lumpy butt.

Sorry about the UTI's, never any fun :( but hey, sometimes a lumpy butt can be cute! ;) for some of us anyways, as we know what it means :D

Back to the OP, Not being an incon myself, I still find it annoying to get out of a warm cozy bed on a cold night to pee :badmood: there have been many cold nights when i wore a diaper and sleeper to keep warm and was more than happy just to wake up a bit enough to pee and go back to sleep :D wearing a diaper to bed and not having to get up has it's merits....if yo udon't mind a wet diaper, and as long as you don't leak :blush:

I drive a school bus every day over bumpy roads! Some of those bumps cause instant loss and it bugs me! I wear diapers and plastic pants and still sometimes I am not able to feel myself emptying! I hate the rashes and also

I drive a school bus every day over bumpy roads! Some of those bumps cause instant loss and it bugs me! I wear diapers and plastic pants and still sometimes I am not able to feel myself emptying! I hate the rashes and also

Actually while growing up I did have to walk about 1.5 miles up hill both ways (well for half of the trip, then the other half was down). Being Michigan I did walk in the snow too, of course. The annoying part was that I didn't wear a diaper back then (well most of the time), so if I had to go I still had to hold it. On the really bad days (like deep snow that slows you down), I would wear a diaper just so I wouldn't have to hold it so long.