LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My New Kitten!

D'awww... :-)

Always been a cat person myself (have a DSH and a Ragdoll -- both males). They can be ornery at times, but I love their independence and free-spirited nature.

Like a human friend, it takes effort to bond with a cat, but they can be just as loyal as a dog if you're willing to work with them on their own terms.

My Ragdoll follows me around like a puppy and will even play fetch on occasion. A cat with a personality disorder...

LOL. It just figures he would wind up with my perpetually-conflicted ABDL ass.

Cute kitty! :D I have always loved cats and I am sure you will have a long time friend with Yuffie :D

Hamsters are generally afraid of everything because everything and everyone around them is So much bigger then they are!. If you lived in a world where everything and everyone was H*U*G*E I am sure you would be a bit insecure and basically terrified and want to run away as well!

enjoy your new friend!

qwack

Tiny kitty. Congrats on your new pet.

Your hamster reminds me of one that we had as kids. It had babies and somehow managed to find a way to open the cage. Mommy and the babies all escaped, that did not please my mom as she found one in her coat pocket. My brother and I never did find all the baby hamsters, oops.

Tiny kitty. Congrats on your new pet.

Your hamster reminds me of one that we had as kids. It had babies and somehow managed to find a way to open the cage. Mommy and the babies all escaped, that did not please my mom as she found one in her coat pocket. My brother and I never did find all the baby hamsters, oops.

I like that cat......

All I seem to come by is just plain boring black..

I like black kitties. Wish I could have one in my apartment. I know of ways by getting a doctors note, but it's a really small place. Not fairfor any kitty.

As for the op's little kitten: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Man I wish I could get a cat. I can't really afford it right now so I have to be a cat owner by proxy when I visit my parents once a week. They have a pair of young cats, one a gray Maine Coon and the other a rusty colored Norwegian Forest cat. Both are tabby and I love how big they are. The girl is big for a female Maine Coon, she's about 13 lbs and the Forest Cat is over 15 lbs. Both are very fit so that's all just them being big, they're super entertaining to watch chase each other around and play fight. The Forest Cat loves to hug and be hugged and he's super strong so when you pick him up he he squeezes you really hard and pushes his head into your neck. It's great.

• 2 weeks later...