LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Or Cribs?

That was a great...no a FANTASTIC chapter! You had me engrossed in the entire thing! Wow, just wow. I am starting to really almost wish I were Chris. How lucky is he? But who is the old man at the end & how does he fit into all of this? Go on please, I can't wait for more!

Huh.. I find it kind of funny that you wouldn't think that your stories would be anyone's favorites. I loved Dante's Infancia (not just because that is one of my favorite tales ever. Ahem.) Your stories are always tight from what I've read and you take the time to develop characters. Heck, I'd say I'd be reading Jim Butcher with your Bagman story if it wasn't you. I guess I hope that is a compliment?

Dang! so close!, i always thought it'd be a funny scene if a mom let her

older child unknowingly drink her breast milk.

But i guess she's not that quirky of a mom!, thank you for sharing. :)

P.S Great twist/cliffhanger by the way.

WOW is all I know to say it was wonderful chapter. Breastfeeding is a very nurturing to babies ;) Just when he thought he was boobie blocked he gets his tummy fulll awwwwwwwwwww :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed Professor Bumble. He's very charismatic and unpredictable. I wonder what he has in store for Chris. Also loved the wordplay. Great characterization and streamlined plot-but then that's kind of a hallmark of your stories! I must ask, do you do plot maps or plan in advance, or write as you go along?

I really enjoyed Professor Bumble. He's very charismatic and unpredictable. I wonder what he has in store for Chris. Also loved the wordplay. Great characterization and streamlined plot-but then that's kind of a hallmark of your stories! I must ask, do you do plot maps or plan in advance, or write as you go along?

This continues to be Great! Sorry I don't have time to be descriptive right now...my life is kinda hectic right now & will continue to be for awhile.

Wow that had me on the edge of my padded seat ... I thought Chris was fixing whip a can of ass whooping on the "clown" . Ok OK Magician . Good thing for safety seats or the Magician woulda been pick his wand up off the floor :lol: