LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whats Your Favorite Outfit When Diapered

See my profile and looki in my galleryto see what I am dressed in

this depends on th ediaper I am wearing. Disposables are easier to conceal than cloth, so fo rme, just jeans and a shirt and disposable work well. If it's a cloth diape rand plastic pants day, thenbaggy jeans or shorts and a shirt and shoes. The "look' I like though, for day is some elastic waist shorts or jeans (like some kids wear) and a diaper (or training pants)of coarse :blush: and a shirt and youth type shoes if available. Also some play shorts, kind of a boxy style....looks good with a slight diaper bulge underneith, so it's not blatantly obvious.These are also for when I'm alone in private :P Publically I'm very discreet, and wear something to cover my underwear so no one can tell nor is there even a question! For night, 2 part jammies with a nice thick diaper underneith, can't miss that :P or if it's cold some footed jammmies and a bulky diaper inside ;) Always liked that diaper bulge under some fun print pull on jammies! :D

For disposables I love wearing a diaper and a tshirt. When I wear cloth, which is less so, its a cloth diaper, plastic pants and my awsmoe onzie with blue bears on it.