LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Best Part Of Your Diaper?

What is the best part of your diaper experience?? mines is getting it out the packet when its nicely folded and opening it up and the other best part is when i just begin to wet it and you get the feeling of the polimers and stuffing swelling up thats a good feeling!! so folks what are your fav parts of the diaper experience??

The best part for me is when my g/f tucks me down and pulls the disposable up. The padding engulfs me as she pulls the sides close and tapes me tight.

I love it when she works my plastic pants up and makes sure my Tena is completely tucked it.

The first wetting is great, even better if I'm cuddling close to my partner.

Finally, I'm stroked all over as I rub myself until I cum into the wet padding :)

When it's a quality diaper and I have shifted into "keep things relaxed down there" mode, I start experiencing something akin to the loss of control when I start having several small leakage-like wettings.

Of wearing? The tightness I feel all around. It's so tight that every movement I make, every body shift I do gets felt all over the diaper. When I move my leg forward, for example, I can feel a counter tightness on the back of my right leg as the diaper stretches and contours. This is, of course, in addition to the sound factor because the diaper crinkles and cackles as it strains to cover my toilet area. When I wet, the feeling is even better because the diaper swells and gets thicker. A good, swollen diaper feels great, especially if I've soaked it to the point where every ounce of it is swollen.

When it's a quality diaper and I have shifted into "keep things relaxed down there" mode, I start experiencing something akin to the loss of control when I start having several small leakage-like wettings.

I love the feeling of putting on a cloth diaper with waterproof pants just before going to bed. Then into a Onesie or a zip-up blanket sleeper and I'm in for a good night's sleep. You might even say I "sleep like a baby."

I love touching the back pouch part of a disposable diaper. Truth be told, I've loved that party of a diaper since I was little. I love how it droops down when it gets wet or you mess your diaper. I also love unopened packages of adult diapers. I wish I could make a bed of them

• Like 1

For me it doesn't matter if the diapers are cloth of disposable, I love the feeling of the warm pee soaking in and when it happens accidentally which for me is quite often now it makes me feel like a true baby.